Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dakion - MM Hunter
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:04 am 

Character Information

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... n/advanced
Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I've been playing my hunter since the beginning of Cata. I've beend playing WoW since BC I started raiding on a warrior and have played on alot of classes since then never really liking any of the classes I was playing until i finally made a hunter and have enjoyed every minute of playing it. I always enjoying reading up on WoW forums and EJ to improve myself.
Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?I don't have any off-spec gear i would be content with playing Survival because I know it's the best hunter spec for CC and AoE.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
When I do play on my alts I currently enjoy my Paladin who's Ret PvP.
Please provide a UI screenshot.
http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab34 ... nterUI.jpg
Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this. I'll do you one better, here is a video of me on the Raider's Training Dummy for 5 minutes, I have fraps :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niCUfw81DDo

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
When I first came to Skullcrusher I was in the guild Skullcrusher where we were 4/13H pre-Firelands, and then most of the raid team left because we did not like the way the GM was running the guild and he would not listen to anyone's criticism.Then I started the guild Happy Ending where I went 6/7 and left because my raid times did not match up with theirs.
What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
I started raiding in the beginning of BC when I was a Prot Warrior I had completed all the way up to BT then took a short break and came back when WotLK was released and raided Naxx on my warrior. I raided through Ulduar and took another break during TotGC because of school and came back and raided During ICC. I've been raiding since Cata was released.
Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
I'm a 19 year old guy. I'm a college student and a Medical Aide with very flexible hours. I enjoy playing Xbox from time to time games like CoD and Halo.
Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
I like the team-work and attitudes that come out during raiding. I feel raiding greatly improves your abilities as a player by teaching you how you can improve yourself and help others improve. Also, the communication that goes into raiding can affect real-life situations.
Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
This works perfectly for me School is all during the day and work ends an hour before raid time start and I don't work too far away so traffic isn't a problem.
What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
I believe i can bring a good attitude to your raids whether it be a little comical relief or that voice everyone needs to keep going. I take directions as well as I can give them if needed. I always study fights when they come out and can help others if there not playing their best.I stay up to date on all patches through the WoW website and Mmo-Champion.
Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
Defiantly, criticism in my mind is what makes a good raider. If nobody would criticize people raids would go nowhere because people would continue to mess up where they're stuck.
What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
I have a Dell Inspiron 570, 8 GB's of RAM and 1 Terrabyte of hardrive. Just updated my graphics card in April to a ATI Radeon HD 5770. I have a very reliable Internet connection with very few DC's.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1449159016.png
What is the best way to contact you?
In-game or my email, JonAarm1@msn.com
Tell us a joke!
You know you play too much WoW when you pass by a cop on the road and look back to see if you Aggro'd him.

Post subject: Re: Dakion - MM Hunter
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:08 am 

Holy fucking shit. I'm actually REALLY impressed with this nerds application.

I say Yes. 100%

** quick edit, (my main is a hunter) You should switch up your boot enchant to Assassin's step :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:36 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hi Dakion,

Very well written app. I'd go with Zhoa's recommendation for a boot enchant but I know lots prefer to pass on the run speed and leave it up to their own reaction time. If you're fine avoiding stuff, no worries there. You have an agi/hit gem in your belt for a 10 agi bonus. You'd be better off gemming pure agi in this slot and using a reforge calculator to get back to 8% hit. But not the end of the world as it's just one gem and the rest of the enchants/gems are all done properly.

Going to go ahead and say catch one of us online for invite. Can reach myself, Dante, Meowtickle, Fabini or Ryudra for an invite.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:09 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You're right Dakion, Conner does do nothing but play wow. Except for when he is at school and saving us from fucking robots. Don't disrespect Conner.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]