Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Termanadork-Holy Priest
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:19 am 

Character Information

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ork/simple
Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I dont really know why i enjoy playing my priest i just have a strong connection with him. I have played him more than i have my hunter and my hunter was my main BC-WOTLK. I love both shadow and holy. I have switched back in forth on my main spec i just do what the group needs. One time its really not to good but i felt good about myself when i solo healed halfus. And when i healed nef for my first time.
Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
I love both my specs will play what ever the group needs gear is about the same.
What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
I really only play one alt and thats my shaman i play him only pvp when i am valor capped and done with dailies.
Please provide a UI screenshot.
http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab34 ... arksUI.jpg
Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
I have been part of two this expansion one was on skull crusher we went 3/13h and i let because i did not like how the GL was running the guild. The 2nd was in 4.2 i transferred to sisters of elune with some of my real friends we went 3/7 and then they had some real issues to deal with.
What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
I started raiding in BC mostley doing kara and TK. I got 2 bosses down in BT. In WOTLK i got all the bosses but the LK. 3/13h 3/7
Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
i am 16, i play football and i like playing xbox sports games like madden nba and MLB
Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
i enjoy raiding because its a challenge and challenges keep me going. I could never play a game where its easy and they give me everything.
Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
There might be a few mondays i cant make but i can let you know before hand. Other than that i can make everyone even with school.
What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
Friendship.
Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
Yes i am always willing to learn
What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1465199207.png
What is the best way to contact you?
email Boomer277@gmail.com
Tell us a joke!
How do you know god has a sense of humor? He made Dakion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:26 am 

You're funny...chin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:21 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I feel age showed here by a lack of effort into his app. I know age isn't everything but i feel older players are needed and people with more time to put into raiding and the guild. Most likely you won't raid right away and i know it can upset younger players. just put more effort into it next time. it shows alot about you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:35 am 
Things worth noting. Khando, above, shares in the same mentality as I do on the topic of younger players. Your application seems to further hammer home my view on said topic. You skipped over a question entirely, an extremely important one I might add. Your raiding experience is lacking and your UI makes me want to punch babies. I know next to nothing about Holy priests in terms of spec/gear choices. That being said nothing jumps out at me as a painfully awful choice which is a plus.

....will just leave this here for others to comment for now.........

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:36 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I've been half in a fever induced coma for the last two days, but I'm pretty sure I could have written a better application than this. You may want to look into getting a better helmet because from this post it looks like you might already have some brain damage. You are in High School, your grammar should be perfect compared to the rest of ours. Everyone knows your mind just languishes in college anyway, and I'm almost done with a Doctoral program so my mind is surely mush. Take my advice, play less video games and start to work on your studies. High School football is great and all, but the odds of you making it a career a pretty slim.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:47 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

As far as spec goes... I would drop Spirit of Redemption as it brings very little benefit. Definitely drop Blessed Resilience. I don't like desperate prayer much either but some priests do. Mental agility is a bit of a lackluster talent nowadays, what I like doing is to put 2 out of 3 in it so I get the most out of it (3%/7%/10%) giving me 3.5% per talent point. You might consider getting Veiled Shadows and putting more points in Darkness with the extra talent points. Glyphs seem alright, mass dispel may be a better choice than dispel though. As for glyph of fading, I prefer the Fortitude glyph better as sometimes people are being battle rezed and you might be the only priest left to recast it and don't wanna spend too much mana on it as a healer.

Make sure you log out in your holy gear so I can look at your itemization, reforging, enchants and gems choices.

I would also recommend that you fill up more of the application and fill it completely and put more effort into it.

That is all for now.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]