[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Hodrius - Boomkin druid

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hodrius - Boomkin druid
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:46 pm 

Character Information

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... s/advanced

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class. I started playing at the beginning of cataclysm, and enjoy playing as a boomkin cause i like to bang on it, I've also played resto during pvp arenas, still getting used to it.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear? my off spec resto gear is all pvp, trying to get better.

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave? None, i started playing at the beginning of cata

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current. Mostly since i've gotten to 85 grinding 5-mans and pug groups of the old raids.

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy? I'm 25, living in Atlanta, working at a bank and grinding. I enjoy playing a bunch of different types of games, FPS and sports games as well as some rpgs
Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game? The challenge of raiding is what is gonna keep me playing

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts? yes that's not a problem

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality? reliability and some great stories about aeydan and some a bunch of coke fiends
Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism? Yes, trying to learn still

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net 2.7 GHz intel core duo and 6 gigs of ram - mac book pro as for the internet connection the same as ethena/aeydan

What is the best way to contact you? in-game message

Tell us a joke!
So Halloween last year aeydan takes x for the first time, we go out partying. He has no idea what is about to hit him, starts chugging liquor drinks, he says oh this shit is terrible cant feel it all, his co worker steals a bottle of vodka from the cash bar and they taking pulls but 5 ft away from the bar. Needless to say Aeydan is fucked up, we end up leaving the party we are at and go to a bar down the street, more red bull vodka and some shots later, i lose him. Who knows where the fucks hes gone too. Fast forward to the next morning where we start recollecting bits and pieces from various sources, that he walked/runned down the middle of lenox rd., one of the biggest streets in atlanta to several different bars, lost both of his phones and one shoe, went to publix, where he proceeded to steal a single string cheese, moonpie, and then finally not but 2 blocks from his place took a taxi ride on 3 hr trip which he only took rights turns on cause he was too blackout to til the cab driver "speedy" where to go. The next day aeydan gets both of his phones back one which Speedy had and who eventually became are go to cabbie.

Not so much a joke but whatever funny story to dick on aeydan with.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:50 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I don't know to much about druids but i am lvling one and almost 85 but it seems to me you put more time into your joke then you did the rest of your questions. Even if you just started raiding and playing more seems you would still fill it out more and put more time into your app. That is my input.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:36 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
Even if you haven't raided yet you could at the very least show us a recount log to prove your worth.

I understand you just started playing and that's fine but having no experience in FL, or even BWL or BOT at the least I think it would be better to start somewhere else. We are currently working on a few hardmodes.

It also seems that you've logged off in PVP gear, can't really judge by that. Your spec looks alright but just that alone isn't going to get you far without gear up to par for Fireland's progression.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:58 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

fucking macbook users

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:29 pm 

I don't know why he left off the fact that he's cleared BoT and BWL. He does have 'some' raid experience. While his application might not look super-appealing, I've watched him play since he started leveling (he mostly plays over at my apt), and he's picked up the game pretty quick. His DPS used to be horrendous...he spent hours reading, and practicing on target dummies and voila! He's quick to learn, reliable, and will only get better. He's just clearly not very good at filling out applications...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:18 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I will echo what Sallvation said. If you can't provide a WoL for your DPS, at least post a screenshot of your DPS on a dummy for 5m straight. At least, it will give me a good gauge to see if you improved over the months. I remember playing with you a couple months ago and you were not too bad for damage.

Just post me a screenshot and log in your PvE gears so I can review your setup please.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:49 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Whatever happened with this guys application? Fleas had mentioned something about speaking with him since he is in the guild as an f/f and then nothing else ever came around after this. Should definitely at least give the guy a shot. Especially since we need people for 25mans. Lets get a trial started for him. Go Go Officers.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:01 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Aeydan told me he was going to do what I asked him to do (Post a 5-minutes recount on a dummy) but since then, haven't heard anything. If you look at his Armory, he is also naked ... bad feeling about this. :/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]