[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Smashmode the Death Ka-night

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:57 pm 

File comment: with 4 pieces of pvp gear still
WoWScrnShot_091411_224516.jpg
WoWScrnShot_091411_224516.jpg [ 232.54 KiB | Viewed 5582 times ]
[attachment=0]
Frost / Blood (Awesome) Death Knight

Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Smashmode/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
-Well i love my class cuz Dk's are over powered power houses that demolish > all. Ive been playing since vanilla and will be transfering my other toons to this server more than likely. I shine as a battle ground tank in blood. and have 1v2 in arena as frost and still won o.O

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
-I play both frost and blood gear.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
-I have a 85 lock and paladin

Please provide a UI screenshot.

Experience
-alot?

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
none, new to this server

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current
Original BWL, MC, Ony, nothing really in bc, LK raids, and havent started cata yet

Personal Information
-19, college and work, Single what up ladies

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
- I get down on some BF2 and CoD black ops

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
-I am competive, thus i beat the sheet outa people(try) in pvp. thats what keeps me going

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
-works for me on my day off other than that ill be on around 11-4am

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
- a sense of humor

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
-like a comedy central roast yo.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
-gateway nv53 laptop
What is the best way to contact you?
email facebook or txt.. dont care

Tell us a joke!
-A jew, a russian, and an american walk into a bar. The nazi pointed out that he new it waS "zis HIGH" and ducked.
-what did one wall say to the other? meet you at the corner.
-Womens rights
-obama
-tony romo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:01 am 

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1483652621.png

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:11 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Idk if it is just me but i feel app's are getting worse and people putting less time into them. I feel more is needed and will look better.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:12 am 

I'll re do it and go more in depth.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:54 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

That is great you willing to put time and effort into redoing the app but why didn't you just do it in the first place and save you the time and also would of made you look better in the guilds eyes. since your gear is still in progress and they have astrocreap as main DK who is the shit i would look him up and talk to him about joining as a Dk and where to go from there.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:17 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You skipped some questions and your grammar is atrocious. You're applying to a guild that has cleared HM content in Firelands yet you haven't even stepped foot into TotFW or BoT. What makes you believe you are competent enough to be at their level?

Yeah.....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:30 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

whyso wasnt at our level thats why he's gone! sup whyso

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]