[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Adelyreith - Resto Druid :)

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:09 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Information

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ith/simple (if its in my Thunderfury outfit, sorry it takes some time ot update)

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I enjoy playing my class alot. :) Mainly healing i suck at feral LOL, i have so much fun healing as a druid plus I'm a hot night elf. I've been playing this class sence hmmm, i honestly don't remember, i know its when Cata started b/c i was a worgen at first. xD I have exp with Affic Lock, frost DK, Arcane Mage, BM/MM Hunter. I think the best part was when i was doing shannonox and the two other healers where dead and i was like "FUCK ME." So i popped my trink went to tree form and spammed the hell out of the raiders, i was left with above 50% Mana when we downed hi with at least 24khps. :) I reallt dont remember another time, my memory is shit.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear? Um, I do have Boomchicken, I only have that sec to solo shit and do dailies, I mean the gear is exactly the same lol.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... fin/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... eak/simple (my old main)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ryn/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... eus/simple

Please provide a UI screenshot. It doesnt work, i dont have any addons but recount, i just use normal raid frames

Experience
12/12 Old raids, 1/7 Firelands, my guild is errr..... hate hate hate I mean they'e nice people, but com'on they just shouldn't raid.

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
Um, ain't dps. so...

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
I was in Destruction, we're just not getting anywhere, we have shannonox on Farm but seriously who doesnt? It's just terrible. I wasnt on for like weeks b/c my bf left and the only thing i look forward to raiding is hearing him lead. >_______> They were just so bad. I mean theres supposilivy "bad" guilds who are better than us. :(

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
I was a WoTLK Baby, well late BC but i was never raiding in BC, only Raided Wrath and Cata, Most of Wrath raids Naxx, OS, Ulduar, ToC, and deff LK. And with Cata: BWD, BoT, Throne.

Personal Information
My name is Caitlin, I'm from the south, living up north. I'm a very nice girl, but I will tell people off if they have no fucking idea what they're doing. I'm in highschool. I live on the cpu. xD I'm very easy to get along with, I tend to freak out about cute things. I have too many outfits on my toons...

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
OMG OMG PORTAL AND PORTAL 2. Team Fortress 2, Forsaken World. Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts.

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
I just like being with other people, the thing that keeps me playing this game is my boyfriend and my cute toons :D

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
Even though I go to school, it still works as long as i keep my grades up i can stay up when ever.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality? Well, i was the best healer in my guild, i could give you that. :) And it would be nice to have another girl :D :D <3

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
I'm an artist, its part of my job LOL

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
I have an ASUS labtop, and great interwebs. :)
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1490077291.png

What is the best way to contact you?
Phone... or my Steam Account b/c if I ain't on WoW I'm either playing Valve games.

Tell us a joke!
um
Women outside of the kitchen.
I'll just leave there.

~~~~~~~~~
By the way, I'm not use to like filling out a form to apply to a guild.

Last edited by Adelyreith on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:22 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Armory is still showing your Thunderheart set so I'll wait to comment on gearing.

Why pick up Nature's Bounty?

Do you prefer tank healing or raid healing? Why?

Are we going to have to yell at you 10 times a night to stop being afk like your bf?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:31 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:18 pm 
sigh...... :D :D <3 LOL

<Immortality>
<Immortality>

<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:24 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Send one of us a tell in game for an invite. And fix your bracer and cloak enchants like you mentioned. Put on some skimpy cosplay outfit and convince badpuppy to cover their costs.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:43 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

not enough pink

damnit fleas - magnet to leilani clones

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:10 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]