[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Xahe- Holy/Prot Paladin

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Xahe- Holy/Prot Paladin
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:38 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

b]Character Information[/b]

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ahe/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class. Basically i enjoy playing a paladin because its a hybrid. Ive been playing a paladin for around 2 1/2 years i played Ret in WOTLK and currently playing Holy. (I also have a decent prot set that i know how to play well). In holy im good a timing my aura mastery and also in prot i can effectively use Divine Guardian at the right time.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear? Yes right now i have a ret pvp spec as my offspec but i have a good tank set that i know how to play.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80. 85 Warlock, 85 Deathknight

Please provide a UI screenshot. Sort of an old SS http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/newui.png/

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this. Do not have any ATM but i can work on getting some recent logs of my healing

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave? Currently in Destinys Bane- Tired of 25mans and not progressing, Reckless- Got in a dispute with an officer, Lucky Drunks- Couldn't make raid times anymore

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current. Wotlk 11/12hm 25man, 12/12hm 10man, Ruby Sanctum 25man Cleared
Currently 2/7hm due to starting late in firelands
I didnt raid much in BC just leveled

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy? I enjoy playing minecraft, CSS and CoD

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game? I enjoy progressing through content and making friendships.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?Mondays can be rough but the other days are perfect.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality? I can contribute a dedicated, skillful raider that knows the paladin class well.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism? Of course

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
I have a custom built desktop with 2x GTX 285 superclocked with a core i7 and 8 gigs of ram
I also have a sager gaming laptop with a quad core and a GTX 275

What is the best way to contact you? Xfire, Skype or even cellphone if needed

Tell us a joke! Womens Rights

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:03 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

No wonder I was unable to catch you in game, I got told the wrong name (Xeha rather than Xahe).

Your name sounds vaguely familiar from horde side, possibly just seeing you around.

I'll get my healing CL to look over your spec and stuff and see if you would be fit in. Right now, we could use a holy pally but since I'm no healing CL, I'd prefer to have the right person answer you. I'll try to do that ASAP (Probably tomorrow).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:49 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Heres a few questions.
1.No glove tinker?
2.Why do you have mastery on boots instead of lavawalker or haste?
3.Do you really like the fiery quintessence?
4.Why didn't you spec into paragon of virtue?

FYI I'm just a warlock with a holy pally alt the healing CL is Veroz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:15 am 
Bro you can't expect a reponse too quickly now that Skyrim hit. I'm making this post after waking up with an awful fucking headache. If I don't get sucked back up in Skyrim today I'll make sure to post here at some point.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:18 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

1. For some reason i thought you could have a tinker and enchant :0 but im wrong and will tinker it as soon as i get on (I usually macro the tinker and Avenging Wrath together)
2. I actually just realized that and the person that did the enchant put the wrong one on and i will switch it to haste because Haste>Mastery
3. I really dont like fiery quintessence because last tier i used two int trinkets but i feel the large amount of spirit helps alot and the int cooldown is nice because of its short cooldown. I would really rather have Jaws of defeat off domo.
4. Not saying theres something wrong with it but I feel that my spec is fine the way it is and paragon of virtue is more of a defensive increase then healing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:53 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I made a mistake on my previous post paragon of virtue does lower the cooldown of avenging wrath and i will look into a new spec.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:47 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Frenchy said I need to post on applications, so here is my post.

OMGS HAI!!!!

As you were.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:45 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

:D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]