Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Agon- hunter
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:12 am 

Character Information
Level 85 Dwarf Hunter
Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... gon/simple
Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class. Well i have been playing this toon off and on for about 2 yrs. I do have 2 other lvl 85's from another server but im kinda bored with them and decided to come over here and play full time now. I have an 85 resto druid that i have had since day 1 of wow and also a dps Dk since wrath. i have alot of experience in game with my druid. i remember the first MC raid on that server. it was FUBAR lol ,but we made it. I can recall one time when we were trying for server first KT kill in naxx 25 and our tank went down and i had to be on my toes to Brez him without letting others die. pretty intense

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
Yes i feel i am. and yes im BM spec but not really too much other gear iv gotten for that spec. i like MM way better
What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
85 resto druid,85 frost dk
Please provide a UI screenshot. I just use blizz ui i like thats its simple and i use all hotkeys for my buttons. took me a day or so to set that all up
[b]Experience

6yrs raiding, was in the 3 best guilds on malygos alliance server from one time to another
Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
I dont have one of these but i usually push 16-22k in DS 10 man and would be willing to show anyone in game by 5 mans or w/e
What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
I was on Malygos server for most of my wow career. But i was in Emience for Vanilla/BC then a guild called Duality for last part of BC and wrath and for cata im mainly unguilded but know all the top raiders on malygos and still run with them. I left cause i got bored rly and alot of my friends have quit
What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
MC thru icc 25 man all cleared and for cata i was 6/7 H FL and now iv been 7/8 normal 10 and no heroics yet
Personal Information
Im 30 yrs old and married, i work days and raid at nights
Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
Well i like to play Sc2 and SWTOR now also i enjoy some mw3 or BF3 from time to time
Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
I love to progress, im dont care as much about loots as i do to kill the next challenge.
Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts? Yes works out perfectly i work till 5 mon-fri so im usually on while im at work or whatever or on mobile

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
Well im an old school player who has been raiding for yrs. i also am usually very optimistic and like to see the good in ppl, so i can bring a positive attitude to raids.
Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
I encourage it! anything i can do to improve my play style is always welcomed.
What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
Well i run with a 2.8ghz dual core processor with 4gb ram and a 1 gb vid card. i use comcast xfinity internet at 15 mb d/l speeds
What is the best way to contact you? in game on Agon or by email at Necromail50@yahoo.com

Tell us a joke! A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari.

Post subject: Re: Agon- hunter
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:59 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hi Agon,

Just about to head out but a couple questions for you for now.

Why the haste enchants on cloak, bracers and gloves? 15 stats to chest?

Your gem choices are off. You've got orange gems in red sockets. You also have 30 and 35 agi gems instead of 40 agi ones. You should be gemming full agility gems unless the socket bonus is at least 20 agi.

Why have you been focusing on haste in gems/reforging over crit?

Why are you not hit capped?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:26 pm 

Yea honestly when i got the gear i was broke at the time and wasnt able to get the +40 gems, im replacing them atm and have reforged to hit cap and dropped alot of the haste. Also this toon has only been lvl 85 for 4 days and i dont think a 381 i lvl is bad after 4 days. im not lazy and i do farm, and do dailys and will be replacing the crappy gems.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:50 pm 
Glyphs are wrong.......so wrong. Nothing wrong with going haste for your 2ndary stat of choice if you're using AI as a focus dump over AS.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:07 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

While, Agon definitely has some things that he needs to fix. I think we should give him a shot. Can bring him in for a night when we are scrapping the bottom of the barrel and see how he does. Since Ryudra is out of town need another officer to step up and make it happen.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:53 pm 
Pointing out a few things, fix them and then shoot an officer ingame for an invite. Perform well enough in a raid setting and you can call Immo your home.

1) Bracer, Ranged, Cloak, Legs, Boots, Chest and Shoulders all have inferior enchants.
2) Gems....that is all
3) Pick up a Fluid death from JP ffs ><
4) Find a replacement for that PvP belt
5) Glyph of Serpent Sting is just a nono. Replace it with a different glyph. Lets see if your choice is correct in this field
6) You have Glyph of Silencing Shot, yet you don't even have the talent. One of those things has to change. (Psssst I'd suggest dropping TSA to get Sshot)
7) If possible do LFR and post a SS from ultraxion or morchok of your dps on recount or skada.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:47 am 

Hey all i would like to update my app for u guys i have fixed a lot of the things pointed out to me above and been fixed. mostly its just enchants that need to be replaced, but haven't done it cause they are LFR pieces and i had hoped to get them quickly replaced but have not been able to get past 3/8 in the current guild that this toon is in

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:34 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

1. Why do you play Marks over Survival?
2. Your missing a big Marks Prime glyph?
3. I would like to see some sort of DPS meters or a parse.

The marks spec is the big thing to me.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]