[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Eaglesjud - Fire Mage

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Eaglesjud - Fire Mage
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:43 am 

Character Information
Eaglesjud - Mage Fire

Armory Link:

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.

Hello everyone, i just got playing on my mage like 6 months, i played with a priest like 4 years ago but i gave it to my friend, Well, Mage as fire i started at lvl 1,simple i like the fire! plus is very funny and the damage is toomuch, I spend my time every nights at 7pm server time cuz im working at day, at weekends i got lot of time to play wow thats me.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
I raided as fire always.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
- is tank

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
i was on HT but i was offline like 5 months when i back i was without guild.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
I am currently 12/12 BOT/BWD , 6/7 firelands , DS 4/8 got expierenced at ultraxion but i didnt killed yet
Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
My name is Ricky i got 27 years old im from Peru (sry for my grammar). i playing PES 2011 , DOTA, HON in my free times, Knight Online

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
i love Raids. 10 or 25
Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
Is the perfect time for me plus im at home at 7 pm so ill be up
What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
I think my point is be loyal get some friends and get funny playing this game.
Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
agreed with it so i can learn more about my class
What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
idk but run very well 3g internet i never got disc at 25 man and never got lagg fyi
4 gb ram

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1697341758.png

What is the best way to contact you?
Through email rsalazar@sharkbtl.com or ingame Eaglesjud

Tell us a joke!
As a Canadian, you have to be extra vigilant. There are a lot of impostors out there. If you suspect that someone is falsely trying to pass themselves off as a Canadian, make the following statement - and then carefully note their reaction:

"Last night, I cashed my pogey and went to buy a mickey of C.C. at the beer parlour, but my skidoo got stuck in the muskeg on my way back to the duplex. I was trying to deke out a deer, you see. Damn chinook, melted everything. And then a Mountie snuck up behind me in a ghost car and gave me an impaired. I was S.O.L., sitting there dressed only in my Stanfields and a toque at the time. And the Mountie, he's all chippy and everything, calling me a "shit disturber" and what not. What could I say, except, "Sorry, EH!"

If the person you are talking to nods sympathetically, they're one of us. If, however, they stare at you with a blank incomprehension, they are not a real Canadian. Have them reported to the authorities at once.

plz any question just let me know :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:34 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

How will the upcoming fire nerfs affect your gameplay?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:27 pm 

Hello Stalyx,

thx for ask me that; for me is the same ,ok next patch will be nerf but as i said i playing as fire at lvl 1 and for me is the best class, i still learning how to use my class and that is the best part, plus lot of changes was on mage and im still on fire class,

damage will little changes and im ok about that. that will be more work on my class.

Ricky.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:36 pm 
Why do applicants take it upon themselves to completely delete entire questions from the application template??? Are said questions beneath you and you feel as though you don't need to answer them?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:54 pm 

hello again,

yeah i was checking the others and there are some more questions, i just copied the entire page of another one, maybe there is the problem, but plz if u need ask me, just let me know, All im asking is for a chance. I wont let you down i do always my best and i will ever. again sry for my english im from Peru and im just learning ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:18 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Ok since you actually did a decent application - sadly I cannot check your armory so some of these questions might be redundant.

1. PvP? Yay/Nay?
2. Opinions on achievements?
3. Will you be playing for MoP? If you are - what are you most excited about and least excited about?
4. What was the best mage set bonus ever??? Explain why?
5. On what boss fights do you pre-pot?
6. Pyro procs.. Living bomb expires... flame orb is NOT on cool down, Ignite is not on the boss.. what do you do?

Best of luck.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]