Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:21 am 

Character Information
85 Hpal, currently working on PVP gear. some PVE gear...not really relevant, I am just applying to be in a good guild so i can have better people to arena with. 2000 player (can prove) 1900+ on ART (arena-tournament server)(private server dedicated to WotLK bg's and arena. -300 deficit there. IE-2200 = 1900, has multi rank 1 glads. and thats just how it scales.

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... p/advanced
Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I like playing healers for arena, DPS is just to boring i think. I've been playing a healer for about two years now.
EXP-
disc - 2200 3v3, 2k rbgs, 2k 2v2.
Hunter - lots of raiding exp, was 3rd group to kill Hlk when it was current on my server.
Warrior - Hlk25 kill, more 2k+ exp.
Hpal - just recently leveled and dont have much exp on that class now.

Shining moments - achieving 2k+ on different Characters.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
the above i think will cover that. i have played prot warrior decently well. and currently have Ret as OS. will go Prot if you really want... but that's now why i'm applying <3

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
Disc, Warrior, Hunter (other servers)

Please provide a UI screenshot.
http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg5 ... 160437.jpg
Experience
As stated above. 2k+ arena exp and Hlk raiding exp (when current) not much PVE exp this expac, besides LFR haha.
Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
:( i'm a healer! (and applying for PVP position <3)
What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
Departed (black dragonflight) officer issues, several other guilds on that same server that are now disbanded.
What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
Heroic LK 10/25 was one of the first groups for 10 kill.
Personal Information
Job: Fulltime
Attitude: realistic
Personal: Really easy to get along with, I'm not very stubborn, and i'm willing to take criticism and can handle it well.
I don't get mad, i just try and reason. When put in a difficult spot i just try and think outside the box and be selfless in general.
Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
I like to play Call Of Duty: MW3,2 and black ops. (like everybody else haha) I also play league of legends!

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
Just friends, and i like playing arena a lot. It's keeps my mind active, and working the schedual i work it's kinda hard to do other activities that are the same :)

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
I work Tuesday - Saturday 2-11 (my time) 4-1 (server time)

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
A good PVPer, Aswell as a all around friendly guy.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
Yes very able.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1759299972.png
I have a radeon 4350(or something similar) Graphics card. not much else special.

What is the best way to contact you?
In game
RealID: skate4livexx@hotmail.com
Tell us a joke!
Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'

Husband: 'Sure! What are my choices?'

Wife: 'Yes or no.'

Last edited by Smoop on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:21 pm 

Ill be changing my schedule soon. And if I'm accepted I can possibly get at that works with raid (if applicable ) it will be in the next couple. Weeks. Wichita would give me time to gear if you want me to raid :) ...this was posted off of my phone, so there are a lot of error! ... just the comment. Not the app

Last edited by Smoop on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:16 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I have never pvp'ed with him but did a dungeon with smoop at like 3 in the morning. He seemed like a nice chap...

Stal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:47 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hey Smoop,

Stalyx says you're a good chap so that's good enough for a pvp invite. Catch one of us in game.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]