Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Applying to
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:07 pm 

Character Information

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... der/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
Loved playing my pally when i made him way back when it was around Burning Crusade i think don't remember its been so long. I have a 70 mage, a 75 warrior on skullcrusher, a 70 rouge and a few other alts. Main spec is Ret off spec is tanking ( working on gear for both everyday) been top DPS in a few raids with old guilds.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
I bee whatever is best for the guild. my off spec is tanking and working on gear extremely hard.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
Don't play any other alts working on my Pally's gear every day. Once my pally is fully geared i plan on making a druid or working on my 75 warrior.

Please provide a UI screenshot.

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
(I'm sorry but i have no clue how to do this) If you'd like i will show you any time on the game when ever your free on my Dps. Sorry i know pretty retarded but i just got a new Alien Ware computer and i don't really know how to use it so well.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
I use to be in Finalstand and The Lichborne these are realms on Duskwood

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
I've done 5/8 bosses in DS with my old guild on Duskwood but i know all the fights. Also know all FL fights.

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
My Name is Patrick I'm 20 years old, from New York. Currently going to Baruch College in New York City. I'm a laid back guy, always willing to help another person in need of help. Love surfing going to the gym and playing/watching sports...The other games i play are Star-Craft II, and a few X-Box games.

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
I enjoy raiding because it gives me something to do in my free time when i get home from a long day i just wanna sit back relax and kill some bosses. The people mostly keep me playing and getting new gear. Also my brother plays so I'm always helping him get gear and keeping in contact with him.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
The times are perfect for me. I'm out of classes and done with all my work before you guys even start raiding. this was one of the main reason why i was so interested in this guild.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
I have a great sense of humor, love to joke around and have a good time. Will always help a person in need of assistance. I also hope to help you guys further yourselves in raiding and keeping you guys #1 on Skullcrusher : )

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
I can take it when ever its given all people need constructive criticism to better themselves in life. I also hope that people give me constructive criticism as soon as i join that's if i get in on how to play my race better.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1763442177.png

What is the best way to contact you?
Email Laxflow26@yahoo.com or send me a tell on the game@Applecider i'm always on playing this would be best.

Tell us a joke!
Three guys, stranded on a desert island, find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says "I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here."

I would really love to be apart of your guild.. I also had a long conversation with Badpuppy about your guild. I've done my research on your guild and would really love to be apart of it. Also Badpuppy said he would sponser me.

Post subject: Re: Applying to
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:36 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Just one question for now, if you click your armory and look at your gear - what is missing?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:44 pm 

Gear is a bit rough but realistically it's pretty simple to gear someone out. My bigger worry is the total lack of any reforging, or enchants, or a log to at least show us what you can really put out. Saying you were 3rd or 4th on dmg isn't really worth much when a lot of people aren't that solid. Not tryin to scare you off or anything just do us a favor and get some reforging done and do a bit of homework on it so that they're proper, it would go a long way to showing you put some effort in. Also, like Fleas said, your missing a few things there on your armory, should probably fix that haha.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:05 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Your under hit cap by about 2%, under the expertise cap by atleast 10 assuming you use Glyph of Seal of Truth, you have no enchants and have reforged nothing. Again like Astro said, not tryign to be mean, just saying that in order to raid at higher levels that is the kind of stuff you need to do at the least. If you want to send me a message in game I would be more than happy to help you out as I roll a mainspec Ret Paladin.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]