Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Guild App - Ishocksl
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:59 pm 

Character Information

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... l/advanced

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I like playing an enhancement shaman over any other class because I like the fact that usually shamans are resto or ele and its nice when you're enhancement and topping meters lol. I started playing my shaman near the end of BC, funny thing is, is I started him with the intentions of playing ele. I have a level 85 bear/moonkin druid, 70 frost pvp mage, 83 fury warr. The only classes I've raided with are my shaman and druid. And I guess one situation where I shine is like I said above is its nice being something not very many people play, and its even better when I'm beating everyone.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
The closest thing to an off spec for me would be the fact that I have another shaman level 44 and he is resto :P My main shaman is enhancement pvp/pve. But if it came down to it I could do whatever.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
I have a feral druid and a fury warr, my feral druid is level 85 and is a tank. He has a moonkin spec which I am currently gearing out.

Please provide a UI screenshot.

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/63 ... 32121.jpg/
My majority of my damage is based upon my lava lash, windfury procs, and straight melee. To be honest I'm not exactly sure what you meant by breaking it down so if you have further questions about this just whisper me. Hopefully you can get enough out of the picture or whatever. sorry!

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
The main raiding guild I was apart of was back on Tortheldrin, named Explitus. I left because I stopped playing when cata first came out and so I decided to come to tortheldrin to play with a few buddies of mine.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
BC-I raided full kara, gruuls, and once they nerfed it all i started doing ssc and TK. WotlK- Full cleared naxx 10 and 25, togc 10 and 25 ( Got tribute to insanity 10m, Our guild was never able to kill Anub 25m HM) full cleared ICC 10 and 25, got all HMs except professor saph and LK. Cata- Like I said earlier I stopped playing when cata came out, but I've full cleared firelands, DS (raid finder only, but I've done morchock and warlord zod ozz on reg 10m) and full cleared throne of the four winds, and bastion of twilight.

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
My name is Nick, I am 19 and live in Washington State. Currently going to College and playing Baseball. I enjoy snowboarding, going to the river on sunny days, and How I met your Mother. I'm a huge fan of Call of Duty MW3, I've played all the CoD games along with halo. I play Skyrim from time to time also.

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
The thing I like most about raiding is that everyone is kind of working for achieve that one goal, whether its the server first of some boss or to get that piece of loot you've been grinding for week after week and the fulfillment you finally get when you win it lol. I like how raiding brings people together and its more than just 25 people fighting and killing shit you start to get good relations with the people you play with. I keep playing this game because its World of Warcraft :)

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
The times are fine with me, Baseball wont interfere with this at all.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
I have a great sense of humor and I always joke around, of course when the time comes to be serious I can be. I just enjoy having fun while playing. I am always willing to help out a friend.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
I can take it when ever its given all people need constructive criticism to better themselves.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1809457397.png

What is the best way to contact you?
In game mail or if I'm actually online just send me a whisper.

Tell us a joke!
Do you want to hear a pizza joke?
Eh nevermind its too cheesy! :D

Post subject: Re: Guild App - Ishocksl
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:22 pm 
I have absolutely no clue how to play enhance....mash buttons perhaps? Thing that stood out is that I lol'd cuz you have Focus Magic in your Recount SS.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:44 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

His gear still needs LFR pieces, but he hasn't been doing it. So is he really that motivated to raid?

Plus one though for his axes being transmogrified into Netherbanes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:18 pm 

Truth is I have been doing LFR week to week its just my rolls havent been in my favor. Not much I can do for that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:46 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hey man.. sorry missed your application.

I am not sure if an officer has gotten in touch with you. I will bring you app to the attention of a raiding officer. Thank you for a very well written application.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]