[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Quff - SV - Hunter

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Quff - SV - Hunter
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:38 pm 

Character Information

Armory Link:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... uff/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.

I always enjoyed blowing up enemies at a range, and the aspect of the hunter is perfect for me. 3 years this character has been my favorite even though I have leveled up many others. Every class except warlock and warrior to 80 and beyond to be exact. I know every class in the game in and out because I have played them all before. I shined with my pet turtle Bowser in Heroic Ruby Sanctum 10m, where I was forced to tank the boss because we didn't have one. Then again in heroic Morchok where I clutched the last 750K hp of morchok by kiting him and his clone.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?

I can play all 3 hunter specs, pve and pvp. I also have a full pvp set.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.

Bryl - 80 twink paladin holy/ret
Bronebeerd - 85 rogue sub/combat
Thundastomp - 85 shaman resto/enh
Sivaltaa - 85 priest holy/disc

Please provide a UI screenshot.

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.

30k dps over 5 minutes, 34% explo shot, 17% cobra shot, 16% auto shot.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?

Death and Destruction (Horde - Skullcrusher) -
Left due to everyone leaving when they changed the raid times

Vile Syndicate (Horde - Skullcrusher) -
Guild leader went on vacation then the temporary leader sold the guild

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.

I have killed everything in the game on regular, and have only a couple fights where I need to kill them on heroic. I have of the four winds title after nerf, and multiple attempts on many of the heroic fights of t11/12/13. 4.1 I went 12/12 reg pre-nerf, 6/7 reg FL pugged pre-nerf (7/7 after) and 7/8 reg DS pre-nerf. Even the fights I have never done, when a new fight is released I look for the video and study the dungeon journal immediately.

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?

I play D3 and WoW mainly, but sometimes I do play Call of Duty for the PS3 though.

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?

I just love the thrill of that adrenaline rush after killing a boss for the first time and the phat loot that comes right after it. That moment keeps me in this game for hours on end, even killing old content bosses gives me the same feeling.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?

This works except tuesday and thursday, I play volleyball 7:30-9:30 and would be home around 10ish unless it goes later. Then when school starts I should be able to raid consistently unless I am overwhelmed with schoolwork.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?

A strong raider, a helpful guildy, and a commitment to the guild.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?

I am able to take it and reform with it.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2028561651.png

What is the best way to contact you?

My phone 954-295-2713

Tell us a joke!

Why was 6 afraid of 7?
It wasn't. Numbers are not sentient beings and thus are incapable of feeling fear.

Post subject: Re: Quff - SV - Hunter
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:14 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I've raided with him in my alts guild <Velocity>. He does more dps than the other hunter in the group who substantially out gears him. He follows raid mechanics well but is not very vocal in ventrilo.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Last edited by Voladir on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:16 am 
So you can only make 1/2 of the scheduled raiding days......one of which isn't tuesday -_-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:54 am 

Between Novemeber and I think Febuary and march time (this is the prime time everyone thinks MoP will be up) is high school season practice so we take a break then.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:22 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

WoW>Volleyball
:lol: :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]