Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:18 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Information

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... e/advanced

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
Aside from my warlock being the first toon I leveled, I enjoy it's capabilities in game (Portal, multifears, ability to multidot.) I began leveling this toon in November of 2008, but I'd say that I didn't truly raid until June of 2010. Two times that I can recall from a recent event would be multidotting (2-3 adds) during the first platform of Heroic Madness, and glyphing for my Shadowflame to create a slow for the bloods on the last phase of Heroic Madness.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
I am absolutely competent with playing other specs. As specs change in the game, when the time has come to go to new specs for raid tactics, I study the ins and outs of the spec and how to maximize my efficiency to progress/help the group.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
Lodde Holy Paladin
Rowetide Feral Druid
Tenseventeen Fire/Arcane Mage

Please provide a UI screenshot.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/83 ... 33603.jpg/

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
Although I do not have logs of our more recent Madness kills with better gear, this is the MOST recent log I have to offer.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/cb5q ... 763&e=5608

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
Reign Skullcrusher Horde. Wrath Skullcrusher Alliance. Reign fell apart during ICC due to our GM/Raid lead getting permabanned. Wrath has discontinued raiding until MoP, while that has not directly affected me, I want to be part of a group that FINISHES content.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
ICC25 11/12 HM while it was current. Yogg+0 before all wings of ICC had been opened. 8/8 DS HM.

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
My name is Jonathan. I live in Alabama. I am a part-time student in college and I am a percussion instructor for a local high school.

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
I grew to love raiding during ICC when I learned what progression racing felt like. I love doing well in this game and I love performing at the best of my abilities. Aside from the raid challenging aspect of this game, friends are a great reason I log on every day/running alt groups.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
Absolutely! This almost exactly matches my current raid schedule, with an added night of raiding.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
A positive/fun personality. As soon as we get to know each other well, I'd like to believe that I'm quite fun to be around :D I watch videos and read strat guides for bosses/class performance.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
I would prefer to be told if I'm not performing at an acceptable level, instead of slowing down progression and wasting the group's time.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
Intel Core i5 650 - 3334MHz - Dual Core
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2035213027.png

What is the best way to contact you?
In game on my main, or catch me on an alt :D

Tell us a joke!
I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it. It was a shitzu.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:42 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I 100% endorse Rowe. although taking a screen shot of his UI during madness is weird, (as is the UI to me) he's good dps, has the experience and a good friend of mine has told me before that he is a great raider. Also we need a lock so I personally dont see any reason not to accept

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:08 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Oh shoot! I forgot to mention about the UI screen shot-- I have since then brought down the size and lowered the position of the DOT tracker add on and also replaced my scrolling battle text add on. Not that it matters, since I did fine with them like they were, but things are less cluttered now. I swapped from playing on a 40 something inch TV to a 20 something monitor. Easier to see everything. Thanks for the positive words, too!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:47 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

rowe is an awesome player, and fun to talk to in vent,

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:12 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Talk to Fleas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:37 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Why has this person not been accepted / invited yet?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:02 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Because I was waiting on you and Sim to give your stamp of approval to your shadowy brethren. I'll settle on just you for now though. Catch one of us in game for an invite Rowe.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]