Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:34 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Information
85 Dwarf Enhancement/Resto
Main spec: Enhancement
Offspec: Restoration

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/es/character/s ... a2m/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I have always enjoyed playing my character ever since the beginning of Burning Crusade expansion. I have been able to play all specs to maximize my utility in raids. I want to bring as much as I can during progression so that the guild enjoys everything that comes along with it. During this expansion, i played horde during BWD and BoT as a dk , then i quit and came back for Ds . One example of where i shine would be working on Heroics progression, farming my resto for offspec so that it would give us a better opportunity to down it. Another example is switching to resto for Madness progression (after never playing resto this expansion), using healing rain and chain heal for the raid on the platform. IF there is something my class can do that may help the raid succeed...I do it. It isn't necessarily what I feel comfortable with, but what is the most beneficial.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
Yes, I have a resto spec with some bis gear

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
Astriadan - Paladin 85
Aikos - Warrior 85
Moonslah - Rogue 85

Please provide a UI screenshot.
I use the standard UI settings, but tweek them so that I am comfortable with it. I use X-Perl raid frames and mouse over macros for healing. For DPS, I use Omni CC for dot timers. I also run PoM Tracker to maximize the usage of the spell.

Experience

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
Velocity , i joined immo to stay with my RL friends as Kumo , Vanz , Asgerd

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
I have always finished the content from each expansion since Burning Crusade. I starting playing at Vanilla with a warrior on an rp server I have downed every single boss in every expansion, including Dragon Soul/BWD/To4W/BoT. I personally enjoy Heroic modes due to its raid awareness and mechanics.

Personal Information
Aaron , 21 , Peru

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
The only game that I play currently on the PC is WoW and League of Legends /LoL. I have always loved the game and put multiple hours each week doing things to improve my character. There is always something to do on WoW! and when i got extra time i use to play some LOL matches with my friends

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
I enjoy the competition that comes with raiding. I enjoy downing content and seeing what the games has to offer, along with the perks (mounts/titles). I would not consider myself a talented raider because there is always more to learn . Althougth i had to make a point here that i can listen and learn the mechanics pretty fast , so i just left that to your consideration .I will benefit your guild in the next expansion, in terms of loyalty, not a liability, and attendance. I did not miss a raid in this expansion for <Wrath> and helped/lead . I will always have a love for raiding, esp. in a 25 man setting. I feel the full enjoyment comes when you have 24 other people to experience the game.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
Yes. I will be available everyday next expansion for raiding. When school starts i am probably just gonna fix mi school shedule so it suits with my raiding times

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
I believe that I can provide many things when it comes to helping <Immortality> to progress in the next expansion. I would like to consider myself an excellent enhancement shaman that can make an immediate impact going forward. I know my class and have made adjustments to make myself better every time I raid. I know that every guild carries people through progression and I can provide one less spot for that.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
Yes. I can admit when I mess up and/or make mistakes. This does not happen very often at all, but it is part of the game and I try to make every situation a learning experience. If i am doing something wrong .. say it and i ll fix it !

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
I'm not really a computer person, but I have no problem with raiding in a 25 man setting and almost never have any disconnect issues. This will not be a problem. I have always raided in a 25 man guild. and playing with max graphics althougth i use to down this a bit cuz of to many shine colours poping everywhere.

What is the best way to contact you?
I am active in-game. I have many players from <Immortality> on my real ID. and some of them can always call me to my celphone , come to my house , etc

Tell us a joke!
A Really Bad Day
There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.
Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry.
"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."
"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

Note: I was encourage by my friend to apply because they said we need competent players to stay toguether and i believe they are rigth . I ll be here i ll be on everytime i need to show up and shine , thats my personal promise to you guys
I enjoyed competing with this guild in this expansion and would love to help moving forward. I want to help make this guild the best on the server in MoP.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:42 am 
A Peruvian that uses Xperl. I think you'll fit into Immo nicely.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:24 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

All the pro's use Xperl :P You get the Peruvian vote and you're a spec I thought didn't exist anymore so catch one of us in game for an invite.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

hahah thank you =) i am alrdy in as ff of Kumo ... So u can promote me whenerver or i ll be online and pm on the game

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:57 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Be ready to raid tuesday night.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:42 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Who's this guy?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:23 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

xperl is good, for healing anyway

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]