[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - deathsenemy - restro shaman

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:59 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Information

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... emy/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class. i love shamans i just like the way they work and there dynamics, been playing my shaman as my main since cata released. i play a mage both frost/fire, a warlock both afflic and destro, have a 85 warrior tank/furry have played him sice tier 11, have a paly ret/holy havent played him since tier 12. a specific situation in which i shined on my shaman would be solo healing heroic black horn cause our other healer dcd on the pull.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear? yes i can play any of the specs for a shaman, i currently am speced pvp enahnce but have pve gear for enahnce

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80. i play a 85 mage fire/frost pvp, 85 warlock afflic/destro pvp, another 85 shaman :) have an 85 pali and warroir as well

Please provide a UI screenshot. k i couldnt get a link to my ui to show up so if u need this i can email u a screenshot of it just let me knw

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this. im a healer?

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave? wrath and im leaving because im not happy that they stopped raiding b4 all content was down

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current. i started raiding during wrath about half way thru icc, finished all the normal modes of icc, raided BWD, ToFW, BoT up thru normal content this was all done on server trollbane, i transfered all my toons to skullcrusher 2 weeks after firelands hit and took a break from raiding due to personal issues, started raiding again when ds came out with wrath up to heroic spine and finished heroic spine and madness with primetimez

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy? hello I'm a 25 year old college student going for a bachelors in business with a minor in computer science, dont worry i balance my school work and WoW very well :). i played diablo 3 for a little bit but wasnt rly happy with it, i play call of duty from time to time but realy just enjoy wow

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game? i love the team approach to raiding, nothing is better than 10 or 25 ppl learning and growing together to accomplish a common goal. i love the every changing challenges this game offers, as well as the social aspect this game allows you to have.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts? yep that's fine, and like i said earlier i balance school and wow very well

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality? ive been playing wow since it came out with a break while i was in the military, but i know my shaman very well as well as alot of other toons, im very dedicated to things i set my mind to and will not quite until i figure out a way to get it done, im reliable when i say im gonig to be somewhere or do something i will make sure that it happens.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism? of course

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net processor: Intel core i5-2520m @2.50GHz 8GB of ram video card: Nvidia geforce gtx 560m http://www.speedtest.net/result/2127949516.png

What is the best way to contact you? you can either send me a msg to my account on here, or send me in game mail to deathsenemy

Tell us a joke!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:07 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

If your looking for someone to show up every night, produce good heals/ raid mechanics and great situational awareness, then Deathsenemy is your guy. I only took good players to my 10 man, as alot have already apped and got accepted. It says alot that he has shown up every week in our 10 man until ALL members recieved their mount. I would strongly consider adding these members to our raid team.

I smell a replacement coming on.
/approve

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:49 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Everything's looking good to me. You did pretty good when I did a couple madness kills with Primez's group. I'd still like to see a screenshot of your UI if possible.

Catch either Me, Fleas or Meowtickle if you want to talk.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:11 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

ok here is a screenshot of my UI

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:05 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

someone buy a monitor for this poor fellow. 640 x 360 is not resolution anyone should be playing at

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:11 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

lol i scaled it down, i play on a 32 inch flat screen with resolution at 1920X1080

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:51 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Death is an awesome healer, and can be counted on and great to raid with, bringing him in might put the nail in the coffin for <wrath>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:16 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

seems like he's all but gotten a guild invite (and maybe he has by the time people read this). i say give him an invite and see what happens =p

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]