[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - mage lf guild and group pve

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:10 am 

Character Information mage fire 464 ilvl for now

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... y/advanced

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class. i like mage for long time cuz its good at pve and pvp its one of the only caster class thats i like i play my mage for 4 years i also play warrior dps and a hunter

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear? i can play other spect but i rly enjoy fire

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80. my hunter and my warrior

Please provide a UI screenshot.

Experience exp in pre bc molten core Bwl in bc all raid clear but sunwell i dint complet this one on thats time i also raided during wolk all raid done Lk heroic 10 man togc heroic 10 man also heroic and 25 man alsmot got the mount /cry and in cata i did raid bot bwd totw fireland i got legendary staff and i also raided DS

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave? i been in depravity epiphany and positive energy i leaved one disband cuz of diablo start epiphany cuz they dosnt respect ppl and injure u for no reason and remplace u for his real life friend or reserve gear with out saying anything and positive energy cuz they dont need mage in their group after they recrut me their mage come back

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.exp in pre bc molten core Bwl in bc all raid clear but sunwell i dint complet this one on thats time i also raided during wolk all raid done Lk heroic 10 man togc heroic 10 man also heroic and 25 man alsmot got the mount /cry and in cata i did raid bot bwd totw fireland i got legendary staff and i also raided DS

Personal Information im 21 years old im a guy i like raiding i dont like wiping :P i like girl

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy? CSS csgo ( counter strike source and counter strike global offensive

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game? i like having good gear rocking the dps meter having fun with ppl try to be alway beter than what i am

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts? i dont have school i dont work for now but when i will start its a during day so its wont unable me to raid

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality? i think im a good guy and a good dps when i know what to do i do it right and im a funny guy :)

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism? yes i can

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net http://www.speedtest.net/result/2219792381.png

What is the best way to contact you? skype or mail from wow

Tell us a joke! its a man thats say to another man we are 2 man

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:14 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

1. What is your pve rotation in heavy movement fights? What talents, and glyphs would you use?
2. Where are you from?
3. Why do you want to transfer from Arthas to Immo?
4. How did you find out about us?

I am going to leave it at this... I normally ask a bunch of questions, but this should suffice for now. I will ask more if needed.

Best of luck.

Stalyx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:14 pm 

i do scorch when i need to move alot if i crit i do inferno blast pyroblast than i go back normal rotation glyph of combustion glyph of evocation and glyph of inferno blast

im from quebec yes a frenchy :P

cuz 90% of my friend are ally side and i got some friend in server alrdy

my friend and the trade chat its where i found u

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:56 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hey Vincent,

We could actually use a good mage, I'll just have to talk to you a little before making a decision.

It's kinda unfortunate that you didn't provide a WoL log. At least, do a 5m single-target DPS parse on a boss-level dummy so I can have a good idea.

You can add SVakten#1834 to your friendlist.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:48 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Ok plus de questions ...
1. Favori combat boss? Pourquoi est-ce que vous aimez?
2. Meilleures utilisations de modifier temps?
3. Quels sont les deux meilleures professions pour les mages ?
4. Donnez-moi une blague Française

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]