[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Zenko - Guardian/Feral Druid

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:51 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Information

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... nko/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.

I've been playing the same druid since early 2005. I came for the jack of all trades, master of none niche that the class represents, although lately its been sort of 'jack of all trades, master of all'. MoP brought even more utility to the already utility-heavy class with Symbiosis, bringing other classes unique abilities to our spellbooks. I havn't yet tested all of the combinations, but it sure is awesome to tank with Feint or Spell Reflection as a bear, or dps with Shattering Throw, or PvP with Dispersion.

Ive raided as a combat rogue, fire mage, frost dk, and a resto shaman briefly back in TBC.

As far as examples go, I can't really think of anything relevant to raiding offhand. I mean I was soloing Onyxia and Malygos for their mounts during Cata. Some people didn't believe me for some reason. I've had some interesting moments killing the lvl90 rares while a horde or 2 is beating on me. Using Heart of the Wild to heal myself/my group while tanking is always fun. I just generally go with the motto 'work hard, play hard.'

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?

Not really. I'm not interested in healing or spell casting.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.

I have a fire mage, a combat rogue, and a frost dk parked at lvl85.

Please provide a UI screenshot.

http://i.imgur.com/Typ2c.jpg

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.

*See UI pic for my raid-dummy results*

My gear isnt really Optimized for DPS atm, as I've enchanted and gemmed for tanking. Here are my unbuffed tanking stats:

495k HP
80,425 Armor (63.49% reduc)
12.76% Dodge

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/2000504

There's a few not listed in there. I've been in a lot of guilds but I've never left a guild on bad terms. I take pride in the fact that I've played with and personally got to know some of the best players out there on the server.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.

Cleared MC/BWL/AQ40 when it was relevant. Cleared T5/T6 when it was relevant. Tanked for this guild for most of Sunwell progression. I quit the game during that time due to burnout. I didn't do much if any progression during WotLK. Same story for Cata as my account wasn't active for 90% of it.

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?

Ive been getting into Torchlight 2 but other than that I only have time for and enjoy WoW. But I can never turn down a match of FIFA ^^

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?

The controlled chaos of raiding is addicting. If they created 40man raids again I'd squeal. I enjoy the lore somewhat and MoP has a motherload of that. I don't take PvP too seriously but no other game matches the streamlined, smooth experience that WoW delivers.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?

My job allows me to set my own availability so my attendance should not be an issue.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?

A solid, active player that does his own theorycrafting and research.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?

I tend to beat myself up harder than anyone else can. Sometimes I can be caught off guard, but I just roll with the punches.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net

http://imgur.com/nynPM

What is the best way to contact you?

IN-game, as I don't have a cellphone atm.

Tell us a joke!

I'd show you the prophet Muhammad riding a circus bear but I'd probably get shanked.

Last edited by Zenko on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:00 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I spoke to fleas about it a little already about this. I remember him being a really solid feral druid in BC who stopped raiding a little before we got Imidril. We could absolutely use him, and i'll take him to 10 man.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:17 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Zenko is a dirty whore

Zenko 2012

I approve this message.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]