Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ykagre - Holy Priest
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:10 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Information
Ykagre - Draenei Priest
Spec: Holy / Disc

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... gre/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I really enjoy playing the priest class mainly due to it's healing versatility; I love that I can swap healing specs based on what's needed (Now more than ever with the new talent system). I've been playing this class since BC began. I have some experience playing Shadow and I have a Hunter that I play off and on.
I love healing at the beginning of an expansion. Specifically when mana is real tight. It forces you to be extremely efficient and there's nothing I love more than a freshly placed Serendipidy'd Gheal.
I also really enjoy burst fights; the kinds that give you specific rest and burn phases.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
Holy / Disc

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
Fthehabs - 85 Human Hunter

Please provide a UI screenshot.
s12.postimage.org/g54lq5lm3/Wo_WScrn_Shot_100212_021325.jpg

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
I can't provide healing meters as I don't have any for that content.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
I've been in a good number of raiding guilds across multiple servers, Immo being one of them. Left in wrath to go horde side with other players from Immo. Followed them through a couple guilds after they would break apart/merge etc; Class / Raid Leader at one point. Honestly I forgot a lot of this lol.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
I've been raiding since vanilla when I played on my Hunter. I did all of the end game content sans Naxx when it was relevant. I made my Priest in BC; I did all of the end game content here as well (a lot of it with Immo). In Wrath I did all of the end game content, with Algalon, Sindragosa and Arthas the only content I didn't complete on Heroic. I didn't raid in Cata nearly as much, I did all of the content on normal mode with some heroic content mixed at the beginning and end of the expansion.

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
I'm 23, working full time at Stanley Steemer (get them rugs cleaner). I enjoy building comps, snowboarding and just chillin in general.
ATM I digg BF3, Dark Souls, and Starcraft 2.

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
I really enjoy the challenge of raiding competitively; That constant nagging that there's another guild creeping up on you that makes you wanna progress that much more.
This expansion really looks promising in terms of sheer content and I feel as though I'll be playing for even longer.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
I'll be online for every raid when I get home from work as that is the only thing keeping me from playing. I can be at home anytime from 4 - 8; I don't have control over that.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
I believe I can add a strong, capable, and experienced healer to a group looking to progress.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
If there's something I need to do different, I'll be listening with open ears.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
AMD Phenom X4 3.7 ghz
Gskill 16 gb 1600 mhz
Radeon HD 6870
120gb OCZ Vertex SSD

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2215589128.png

What is the best way to contact you?
In-game is preferable.

Tell us a joke!
Bad at Jokes, I'll offer a .gif instead lol
http://postimage.org/image/u7pkf61a7/

Post subject: Re: Ykagre - Holy Priest
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:27 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Just as Zenko, he was one of our solid BC players. I'd like to take him to 10 mans.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]