Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:44 pm 

Character Information- Currently Arms Warrior but probably going Fury. I'll do what every the raid requests. I use askmrrobot for gems/enchants/reforging so I am aware of a couple of items I still need to enchant/gem. My character just hit 451 so I have been holding off a bit for financial reasons. I will be ready for raid however.

Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Ostrael/advanced

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class. I enjoy doing the up-close and personal damage on mobs. I have been playing for about 2.5 years and I only play warrior class. I do have a tank spec that is not ready for MoP yet. I Raided with arms and prot during cataclysm and got Saviors of Azeroth as Off Tank in Velocity. I'm good at maximizing warrior dps and following instructions.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
Yes I finished the Cata content off as Prot although I spent most of my time as arms dps. I do have full tank gear set that is not quite ready for MoP raid content.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80. I have no alts yet....but i plan on making a Panderian.

[b]Please provide a UI screenshot. [/b] Sorry to not have the screen-shot but I was having trouble. I could only get the screen-shot of my desktop. My UI in game is the default UI. I do have some experience with elv UI but I turned it off. Again, I can run any UI the raid needs me to run.

Experience: My experience is many Firelands and Heroic Lich King raids as-well as Heroic Dragon Soul. I have raided with James(Primez) many many times.

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this. I was told to skip this by Primetimez :-)

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave? I was a member if Immortal Dawn (broke up), I was a member of Six Sevens (Wrath Recruited me to Raid), Wrath (Raided 25 man but then 25 man broke off, Velocity (finished cata content, now not raiding). Looking for great new raid group.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current. I've maxed rep with all the vanilla raids, I have raided Heroic Lich King, Firelands, Heroic Dragon Soul and all the other Cata Raids.

Personal Information: I'm 33, a Microbiologist, not married, no kids. Enjoy sports.

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy? I play sports including Golf, I like PS3 games like Resident Evil, Halo, Call to Duty etc.

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game? I love being able to constantly improve my character with better gear etc. I like the teamwork aspect of going into a situation or challenge and coming out victorious. I like working toward acheivments. Raiding allows me to continue to improve my character while working with friends and having fun.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts? That’s a perfect time for me. I'm central so its actually 7-11. I'm already in a career so as long as I’m not up past 1am I can get to work the next morning.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality? Excellent DPS, ability to pay attention and follow instructions. I am able to be counted on, and loyal. I will always be at raid on time. If anything comes up, which it almost never does, I will let someone know I cant be there. Please speak to Primez about any character questions you may have. I have raided with him frequently.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism? Absolutely, I am a raider after all. I welcome any criticism. I am always looking to improve.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net Intel Core i7 cpu, 920 @2.67GHz, 6 GB RAM, Verizon FIOS, GeForce graphics card, http://www.speedtest.net/result/2255019575.png

What is the best way to contact you? Cell phone or email, 940-390-8079 or mattspencer409@hotmail.com

Tell us a joke! If you and I were to go camping and the next morning you woke up with a condom in your butt, would you tell anyone? Response: No!! Reply: then do you want to go camping??? Explanation: I have a pretty crude sense of humor so I'm tolerant of any language or humor while in vent with the raid group. I'm very easy to get along with.

Thank You for your Consideration!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:55 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Primetimez recruit. Good dps/ raid awareness. /approve errday.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:56 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I was in Immortal Dawn with Ostreal when I was playing casually.

Ost started off as a big noob as he was sort of new to raiding in general, but he quickly got his material together to help that guild progress. Ended up teaching a kid or 2 about gemming and reforging. He def loves his Mr robot.

Due to the fact that he improved from scrub to raid hero almost overnight, he has my vote.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:57 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

1. Oooh an a potential achievement whore.. what is your feeling on achievements?
2. No pvp? Why?
3. Favorite boss fight ever?
4. Viscidus disliked cold things.. true or false?
5. What in your opinion are the best professions to raid with? Why don't you have them?
6. If the guild needed recruits would you consider getting married and procreating.. just wondering....

Best of luck on you app!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:08 am 

Thank you guys for your kind posts!! :wink:

Stalyx:

The only way to kill Viscidus was by Frost damage. He would slow and then eventually freeze up.

I'm not a huge fan of pvp but I like to get in on some world pvp. I do run battlegrounds and try to keep a good pvp gear set on me at all times for when the opportunity arises to gank a horde. So I will participate in pvp but its not my favorite.

I love to run down any and all achievements. They are not the end of the world though and I can always pass one up for the betterment of the group. I do like working for them though.

In my opinion, the two best professions for dps are JC and BS. Obvioulsy for the DPS gained. I currently have Mining and BS. I chose mining for the nice Stam boost it gave me for Tanking in late Cata. Primez did inform me that I would be dps for raid, if approved, so I would be switching to JC unless told otherwise.

I would get married in a heart beat if the right woman came along and ,yes, I would force them to play wow and be in my guild. :P

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:13 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Catch one of the officers online, Ostreal. Get your guild tag sorted out.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:56 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

spot already taken :c

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]