Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Jshadow - Assasination
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:30 pm 

Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Jshadow/simple

[b]Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.

I like rouge class cuz of its control on the field, many ways to disable enemies and the burst dps I can get when focusing on a single target. I´ve played rouge since BC but I didnt have the chance to raid with him till WoTLK. I do play other classes, raiding with them fair enough in LFR but I want the hardcore experience again, the same one I missed in Cataclysm. Shine? I like it when for any reason the main tank died and Im almost the next target, depending on boss I kite it with evasion, sprint, cloack of shadow,etc whatever it takes to someone be able to bress tank. Once I tanked Lich King almost a full minute for bress to be ready, ToT the hunter so Arthas gave me some time to bandage and Recuparate did its job, it was a fun battle too bad we didnt kill him =D.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
No. I like and always used Assasinatin spec, even for PVP. I always adapted at the needs of the moment.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
I got 3 - 90 (including rouge, dk, mage), 1 - 87 shaman, 1 - 86 warrior, 2 - 85 druids, 1 - 85 lock, hunter, paladin.
Please provide a UI screenshot. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

[b]Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.

In LFR depending boss and mechanics I go to 45k to 70k dps, sorry I couldnt make the recount to work and I wanted to fill ths quick to leave to work.

[b]What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
In Azjol-nerub, Silent Crusaders, guild moved to another realm and I didnt have the chance to for work pressing schedule.

[b]What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.

I raid hardcore in WoTLK from Ulduar to LK, It was a nice time back then.

Personal Information
Im 29 years old, married and I have a daughter but Im not with my wife anymore so I have plenty of time for myself rite now and thats why I decided to committ to raid like before, I work from 00:00 to 08:00am server time rite now so I have all day long to play and do MY stuff.

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
All adventure games that have a good story, thats why I like raidind for the game-in lore within. I play RE all the games, God of war, Gears of war, Zelda all of them, Parasite eve all of them, and when playin with friends I play L4D 2 and Smash bros. on GC =) .

[b]Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?

The story, the lore... I wanna be there for the major expansion when the Burning Crusade comes to Azeroth for the ultimate fight, I wanna fight Sargeras myself, being part of tht for me is very important. I read blogs, webpages, novels, short-stories, everything about WoW.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
No school here, I can be there when u need me.

[b]What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
My experience, I can do the job no matter what. Stayin on adds, disable them, kite a particular mob, mitigate my own dmg so dont give healers extra job, I have always believed tht no matter ur spec, U must do all needed to get the goal, Kill the boss!

[b]Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?

Yes, every wipe is an opportunity to learn and improve.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2293300918.png haha, not fair I was downloading a movie and for time issues cant cancel but I have always raided with no lag problems, except when server lag occurs.
What is the best way to contact you?
In-game, by mail. Im on everyday.

Tell us a joke!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]