[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Causeofpanic- Resto/Ele Shaman

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:28 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Information
Causeofpanic-Resto/Elemental Shaman

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... nic/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I love playing my shaman because of how versatile they are. Most of the resto gear is good for ele so if I need to dps for a fight its as simple as switching specs and reforging some of my spirit away. I have been playing a shaman for over 3 years now as both resto and ele depending on the current needs of the guild im in. When I first joined Wrath I joined as a dps but then they needed a healer so I offered to switch to healing. Then later they recruited an extra heals so I went back dps. Once mop dropped they needed a healer again so I went back healing. Shamans excel in periods of high damage going out where its pretty much impossible to keep everyone topped up thanks to their mastery. They are also great aoe healers when people are stacked up enough for healing rain to have full usefulness.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
Yes I am just as good at playing ele as I am resto and have an full ele set. I have never played enh since my 2 specs have always been resto and ele.
What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
N/A
Please provide a UI screenshot.
http://s37.beta.photobucket.com/user/sh ... 9.jpg.html
Experience
I have healed and dpsed all the lfr content currently and am 6/6 msv and 2/6 hof normal modes.
Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/859e ... 313&e=5755
What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
I was in Progression before joing Wrath. I left Progression because they fell apart after the first tier of Cata. I want to leave Wrath because it seems like it is falling apart and alot of the core members have already join Immorality.
What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
I started raiding near the end of BC on my mage. I cleared Kara, Mag, and Gruul's Lair. Then in Wrath I cleared Naxx on my mage and decided to take a break from WoW. After a few months break I rerolled shammy and cleared toc and ICC. In Cata I cleared the bot and bwd but never really did to many heroics. Once I joined Wrath for firelands I cleared that heroic up to rag and heroic dragon soul up to deathwing.
Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
My real name is Shane and im 27 from Ohio. Im currently unemployed so I have a ton of time to play WoW :) I don't play too many games besides WoW but if a good rpg comes out I usually play that through a few times. The last one that I really got into was Skyrim. I also sometimes play Magic but haven't really played too much of that lately.
Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
I like enjoying a challenge. I remember when Cata first dropped how crazy hard the heroics were in greens. I was kinda disappointed when I got to 90 and realized how much easier they were this time around. I just have always loved the game and enjoy experiencing the new content.
Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
Yep that works for me.
What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
I am able to provide great heals or dps depending on the need.
Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
Yeah, I would rather be told what im doing wrong then hold the raid back.
What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
i7 930 quad core processor, 12 gigs of ram, ssd harddrive, and sli gtx 460s.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2322034765.png
What is the best way to contact you?
In game Causeofpanic
Tell us a joke!
Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar.
One says, “I think I’ve lost an electron.”
The other says, “Are you sure?”
The first replies, “Yes, I’m positive…”

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:01 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I approve this message. Raided with him in the past. Does his job and is one of the nicest guys your going to meet in the game.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:14 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Numbers look ok on your WoL. Think it could be a little more considering the gear you have but in itself, I don't see anything wrong with your gearing/gemming.

I'll let Fleas do his job since you're a healer and junk. :p

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:19 pm 

Cause is an EXCELLENT healer, dps and a competent raider as well. And on top of that he's a pretty cool guy ;)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:04 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

/late post, cause is an excellent raider,

/aprroved

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:28 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Paigow found our site.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:05 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Thanks for the support everyone :) I made it in!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]