[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Phase - Arms war

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Phase - Arms war
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:41 pm 

Character Information

Armory Link: - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ase/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class. - Warriors are technical which makes them fun to play, its funny seeing bad warriors that dont know how to play. Been playing warriors since bc but i quit during cataclysm and came back 3 months ago. The other day i spell reflected a chaos bolt for an arena win, got macros and whatnot for pvp so its fun.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear? - My prot set is terrrible, mainly heroic blues, but i have the skill. Not comfortable with tanking to be honest, i dislike it now after tanking all the other raids pre-MoP.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80. - I have an 85 rogue, i don't play him as much as i used to.

Please provide a UI screenshot. - Laptop isnt letting me get it on here from paint but i can describe it if that'd help ahahha

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this. - I realize it says do not skip but i can assure you i can pull decent deeps, my laptop is buggy sometimes and won't let me link, but i normally pull 50-60k and thats just as arms, once i get a good off hand i'll chance off spec to fury. EDIT: forgot to mention i mainly want to join for the community more pvp based purposes.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave? - Wired, too inactive.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current. - I started during bc, raided everything from kara to bt, then in wrath i got up to about t8 ish and slacked after that. Didn't raid at all during cataclysm because i didn't play wow at the time, now i've raided all the MoP raids and am mastering the fights to avoid dumb slipups.

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy? - I play call of duty on xbox, L118 and throwing knives all day. Other than that i work and ride bmx, listen to alot of music, thats about it.

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game? - The constant chance of new loot, and learning fights and what not.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts? - I don't go to school right now so yes it'd be fine, i didnt exactly plan on just getting into raids immediately, but i'll be online.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality? - Good company haha this server is basically dead and immo is one of the only active progressing guilds left, and it seems like a good time.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism? - yes lol

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net - I play on a laptop, im on a budget so its not great but its not bad either, my internet connection is decent, sometimes i get bad lag spikes and dc from time to time but its not bad overall.

What is the best way to contact you? - In-game mail, i normally check this daily for auctions and stuff.

Tell us a joke! - Elevators smell different to midgets?

Post subject: Re: Phase - Arms war
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:19 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:38 am 

I am interested in raiding but i don't feel implied to just hop straight into raids with you guys ya know? I do have a few friends in immo, and i am highly interested in pvp, i will eventually get these pics up, im heading into work now so im gonna upload them after i get off. Thanks for the response btw and i'll keep in touch! I am looking forward to the social environmentt immortality provides and i look forward also to meeting new people and conversing with people from skullcrusher, the realm is so dead nowadays its demoralizing. Like i said though i am interested in raids, i just dont feel implied to immediately be squeezed into raids. The pve thing on the main page said you were full on wars and im just dps anyway so its not like a huge priority. Thanks again have fun!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:18 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

The main page recruitment hasn't been updated for a while, but we're always looking for more people to fill.

With that said, if you want to join for the community / PvP aspect, I have no issues inviting you in. For raiding, we'll have to check that out with Misstickle who's in charge of melee.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:04 pm 

Yeah thats fine with me, like i said im looking for a social guild thats actually active, im not expecting to be in raids for a while, and im gonna work on getting the screenshots done asap

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]