Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Xaberier - Hunter
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:27 am 

Character Information

Xaberier, 90 Worgen, Sv Hunter

Armory Link:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ier/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.

475 Days, where has that time gone....lol

I have always leveled my hunter and played BC with BM. Played MM hunter during WoLK. I enjoy all the specs, but for now I like the play style of SV.

SV does not have quite the same dps as BM in MoP, but the calculations are based upon full T14 gear. I do decent dps for single target with my rotation, but AOE for trash I shine. Other example is I am an old worldhunter. Back when we first started raiding hunters would protect healers during boss fights. With that and also playing a few healer classes, I am very conginent of the healers, as in I will throw a trap to gett agro md'd back to MT or OT which ever the case may be.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?

Again my OSis BM and yes if needed I can play that spec. I choose SV due to game style only.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.

I have a druid, priest, shammy, and pally. My alts are only to support my main though. I have played each of them when bored, but my focus has always been on hunter.

Please provide a UI screenshot.

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?

Wrath most recently, Iam sure you know they stopped raiding.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.

Startedraiding at end of vanilla. Raided with Merchants of Death of Dalvengyr for all of BC. When WoLK expansion came guild merged with Fate and I raided all content with them. After that I have been on Skullcrusher with a family guild (Borderlands) but have not raided alot.

Personal Information

I am a manger for a large Oil and Gas company. I play this for stress relief.

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?

WoW is like crack cocaine, I have only this habit and refuse to play any others.

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?

The teamwork concept. I think it is ironic that 25 people can come together from all walks of life for a single goal of defeating a boss in a game atmosphere.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?

I plan my personal and work schedule around raiding.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?

Dedication and perservience.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?

Yea I take it with a grain of salt so to speak. If you want to improve it is better to make suggestions, if they do not adhere to them well that is for the officers to decide.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net

What is the best way to contact you?

I will monitor the forum, or you can whisper in game.

Tell us a joke!

All my jokes are golf related, would have to know if ya play first.

Post subject: Re: Xaberier - Hunter
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:35 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

The UI screenshot, damage logs, and speed test are three of the most important questions on the form. Please fill that out so an officer can make a more informed decision regarding your application.

Post subject: Re: Xaberier - Hunter
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:35 am 

My apologies, I am at work but when I get home this evening I will rectify ASAP.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]