[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Laserbeam - 70 - Frost Mage -DENIED

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:41 am 

Character Name: Laserbeam
Character Class: Mage
Days Played: 15days
Days Played at 70: 4 days
Alt(s): None

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I'm 25, and currently live in Boulder, Colorado. I've been playing mmorpg's since Meridian 59 and Ultima online. I'm very serious about pve raiding and have been in uber guilds since their invention in EQ1.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
I was on a number of end game raid guilds on other servers but quit a year ago since I was moving and starting a new job. I just returned to wow a few weeks ago and quickly leveled this character up.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
In game is fine, I am on a lot. Currently grinding out my PVP gear.

--- Raiding Information ---

4. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Laserbeam

5. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
yes

6. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in Pre-BC.
Lots of MC farming when that was the thing. I played on and off after MC and just didn't get into raiding due to my guild breaking up.

7. **NEW** What is your status on Attunement to Black Temple / Hyjal?

8. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm (invites) – 12am, server. Eastern Time.
I run my own business from home now so I am on daily and my schedule is completely flexible.

9. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Kick open my neighbor's door across the street and play from his house.

10. General Comments
I am aware that my gear isn't quite up to par yet but I have a lot of experience and I'm willing to try a boss over and over and over again until we get it. I've been in quite a few guilds where everyone just got lazy and they wanted two attempts then back to grinding. I bring a mature attitude to the table and I'm also good at tweaking tactics to make strategies better. My very first 60 was on skullcrusher but I switched servers for some reason, that was like 5 years ago. I've seen quite a few videos of what Immortality has done in the past and this has always been a guild that I've wanted to be a part of.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:45 am 

Our mage class leader, Surter can verify this but i dont think we happen to be looking for any mages right now. Sorry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:36 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:44 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:00 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:21 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:29 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:27 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

The priests of different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.

-Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:53 am 

Hey all,

thanks for all the feedback. I'm going to start grinding my gear. I've completed my pvp set for now. So next I'll grind a heroics until I am up to snuff.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:21 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:51 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

laser,

as it is i'm oversaturated with mages =/

The priests of different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.

-Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:54 pm 

Good guy, good pvper. Always willing to listen and learn and apply :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:57 pm 

It's all good, I'll just keep grinding more gear while I wait. Thanks for the heads up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:37 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]