[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - 70 Enhance Shaman

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: 70 Enhance Shaman
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:40 am 

Character Name: Selfrez
Character Class: Shaman resto atm, but app'ing as enhancement
Days Played: On my shaman 56 days, Warrior 137 days
Days Played at 70: 31 day at 70
Alt(s): Toeby

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
Hello, my name is Aaron. I am 20 years old, from Ludington Michigan. I go to a CC in my town called Westshore, where I'm taking general classes atm.
2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
On my shaman I have only raided as a alt in Natural Selection. After NS i switched mains and have been raiding as resto in Planet express. Reason for posting this app is PE only raids 3 nights a week and I am looking for a more active guild
3. What is the best way to contact you?
On either toon, in-game mail, or on this form

--- Raiding Information ---

4. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Selfrez
5. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yes and Yes
6. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in Pre-BC.
I have been playing the game since day one. My first major progression guild was Cold Pizza and Beer. Where we got to do attempts on the first 2 bosses of Naxx and downed Huhu in AQ40...When Bc came out I leveled to 70 quick, and progressed in kara. I joined axom for a short period on time for their first mag kill then quit the game for about 6 months because of work issues. When I came back I was in virtus for their last weeks of being a guild. When they broke up I helped build Natural Selection from the ground up with Zenko and Rogaine. Raiding as a officer there we got up to vajsh and did a few nights on keal before we called it quits as a guild. After NS there was not much work for a fury warrior, so I app'ed around on my shammy. I soon joined Planet Express where I have been raiding up till now. I have full cleared Hyjal, and downed up to gorfiend in BT.
7. **NEW** What is your status on Attunement to Black Temple / Hyjal?
Thanks to 2.4 I am, but just need keal if wondering
8. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm (invites) – 12am, server. Eastern Time.
I have class on Tuesday/Thursday this summer from 8:00am-4:30pm. Other then that I have nothing else, and should be able to make all raid times/days

9. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
How close are we to killing the boss? If the boss is dying looks like I am too. In all honesty I would say something on vent, then alt F4 to cause no extra grief/deaths on the boss
10. General Comments
I am a very active player that always come ready to raid. Flask/pots/food I have in mass every night. I have played many mmo like DoC, Anarchy Online, and SWG all before WoW. I enjoy raiding, and going out drinking with friends. I also play a bit of CoD4 and a few other Xbox360 games on xbox live. I listen to a lot of heavy metal and often go to shows. Other then that I use WoW to soak up my free time. I know my enhance gear is not the best, but if accepted I am willing invest 100% of my time into improving it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:43 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

/support

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:56 am 

+points for living in Michigan.

The Undying hope of a Tankadin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:07 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Back when he main'd his warrior, I was told by someone that he was interested in joining NS. The gear he had was junk but I took the risk because we needed him. He was there every day for us and put the guild before himselfs, improving his gear/knowledge of his class as time went along. Eventually he became an invaluable asset to our raiding core, as far as me refusing his offers to sit multiple times due to his usefulness. When I decided to disband the guild, he naturally opposed it. Like others, he was saddened by what happened but I think it affected him the most, asides from shocktown (crybaby). I don't think I've ever met someone so devoted to raiding, his role in the group, and most importantly, to his guild, as Toeby.

I can't support this app enough. He is the long-term investment that we are looking for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:39 am 

We need people that can help us progress asap. Your gear is really bad and you should at least have full badge gear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:48 am 

Just a update.. all green gems replaced with blue counter parts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:02 am 

Toeby is by far one of the people I enjoy playing with the most. He is laid back, willing to learn and improve, and without question a skilled player. In natural selection he was the unofficial shaman class leader, and gave me almost as much shit in pve as linky does in pvp, and it made me a better shaman for it. When I joined I was told we recruit quality players, not characters, personally I'd take toeby/selfrez in greens.

-Shocktown

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:51 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:13 am 
Friend and Family
Friend and Family

Good ole tony!

:lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:51 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

This guy was cool in CPaB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:35 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:10 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:47 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:11 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:05 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next