[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Madseason - Rogue, looking to transfer

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:28 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Name: Madseason http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Madseason
Character Class: Rogue
Days Played: I think around 150 days, could be off by 10 or so
Days Played at 70: can't check atm, about 102 days
Alt(s): Probably won't transfer any

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?

26 in less than a month. I work full time for a university and I am currently on days this summer and looking to see more than I can where I currently am at. I know Photek personally and asked him about transferring so here I am applying. Just looking to have fun raiding, a reason to keep paying the $15 a month, and hopefully a good pvp partner(s) with hands.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

I'm a would be transfer, so none that you have heard of. I've been guilded with friends since I started playing and only /gquit if there was a merger. I would come here because I'm tired of the atmosphere on wildhammer, to hang out with Photek, PVP, make some new friends and piss some new horde off.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
madseason@gmail.com

--- Raiding Information ---

4. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Madseason
Arena season ending so I apologize if I log out in PVP gear. But this is what I have been raiding in as mutilate (favorite) or combat swords. I will login when servers go back up to make sure I'm out in pve gear, i'm sure you don't want 4/5 vengeful going to raids.

5. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?

You bet... except for that one time i broke the head set nerd raging about druid/warrior in arena

6. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in Pre-BC.

5/6 SSC 3/4 TK, I think you can guess which two I have spent a ton of gold on never to see downed. Also have only done Rage in Hyjal. If there's a new fight I read up on it, try and find a rogue's perspective, ask those in guild who've been there before ect to make sure I stay out of the fire and don't get myself or others killed. Never did 40 mans pre bc, started playing 4 months before the expansion.

7. **NEW** What is your status on Attunement to Black Temple / Hyjal?

If it matters I am at Alar for BT attune(wasn't on chain when we were downing him) and need vashj/kael for hyjal

8. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm (invites) – 12am, server. Eastern Time.

Free after 5:30pm EST M-F, open all weekends unless something comes up. Tuesdays can be iffy if I have a late work softball game and I wouldnt be on till 715.

9. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

little fire put it out... my shit's going to burn down fire... then wsp raid leader, leave msg in raid chat, and say something in vent if i'm not going to be told to stfu pay attention to the raid leader... then grab cats, beer, guitar and go over a buddys until it's put out. if they have a spare comp, expect me back in 15 min happy i have renters insurance

10. General Comments

Just looking to come over to here and have some fun. My account expires in a couple days and I'll probably take a week or so off to think about what I want to do. A lot of my friends have left the game, switched factions, transfered, or started spending more time in another mmo. Two months ago I was having the most fun progressing with my guild but they brought in an ass to raid lead that burned us all out with bad strats and eventually losing a few core people we counted on to raid. We weren't very big, just friends and family with no dkp. Somehow, for a while... it worked. I think we did pretty well despite having to carry about 5-10 people most of the time. Our GM had a bunch of rl issues he had to deal with and that's where it started to fall apart completely. He took a break from the game and when he logged on to pass lead I received it. Since we voted on a new place holder and have had a counsel of officers run things that I am on. However it seems like lately I'm the only one around and don't want the responsibility anymore of answering why were not progressing... our server just doesn't have anyone good left to recruit and progression has always been mediocre at best on wildhammer. We lost our numbers as a guild and I do not want to go back to what we were learning 6 months ago. I hate reminding people that raiding is hard, sometimes there's fire, and you need to learn to stay out of that fire.

I know my gear is not the greatest, but it's as good as the drops would allow for what we were downing. I'm not looking to do sunwell, I'm not geared for it, but would like to get in some BT and Hyjal runs, other than quests and some gloves there really isn't much left for me in SSC and TK but I'd go there as well anytime I'm on because it's fun, badges, and gold. Basically just want to see the game I've been paying for, hell even the old t1-t3 raids if you guys have fun nights to go run them.

Finally I want to PVP, it's what the biggest interest in this game I have is. It's what got me hooked in the first place. I love to bg and arena and anyone I've grouped with will tell you I'm one of the best rogues to know his class and others when it comes to fighting. I'm one for theorycrafting up hybrid specs and I make them work at times. I'm also the annoying little shit that will bug someone geared for duels until I figure them out. rogue rogue is all about RNG though and pretty pointless unless you trade openers in a best of 5. I also realize how viable shadowstep is when it comes to pvp but I can't stand it. I make mutilate and hell, even combat swords work 10x better at killing someone than poofing around a map like some scrub. I don't cheat death, I just do it, if you can't get out of the focus while you're alive you're already dead as a rogue. The highest I've gotten in this broken system was 1820 and that was me trying to carry friends, getting owned by RNG, friends disconnects, and people who won't communicate back. I've never run the least stressful combo with a druid because I don't know anyone that plays them and all the good ones with hands are taken.

TLDR- Sorry for the wall of txt, just had to voice myself since where I am is not fun and makes me want to stop playing. Basically want to come here to change that, raid where there's room, I know at least one cool guy in the guild "Photek", and would like to stomp on some new horde faces.

Worth the transfer or don't bother? Also, just curious, who picked the name Immortality and why?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:45 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

If your reasons to transfer here and join us are:
" I would come here because I'm tired of the atmosphere on wildhammer, to hang out with Photek, PVP, make some new friends and piss some new horde off. "

You could just be Photek's f/f and do pvp and stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:29 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:30 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:02 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:51 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:30 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:03 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:48 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:18 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:38 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:57 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:18 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:28 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:40 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

kekekekekek

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next