[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - 70 Resto Shaman

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: 70 Resto Shaman
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:01 pm 

Character Name: Hps
Character Class: Shaman
Days Played: 98 Days, 22 hours.
Days Played at 70: 71 Days, 22 Hours.
Alt(s): Treehuggerer (58 druid)

[highlight=red]--- General Information ---[/highlight]

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? I'm 20 years of age, from Windsor, Ontario, Canada. For anyone not from around here thats about 10minutes south of Detroit, Michigan.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

I have been in a total of three guilds ever.

The first I left to pvp/lack of progression. (sidenote, when I say lack of progression I don't mean I can't stick it through for progress, I mean on Vash for 9months)

The second was a pvp guild which I left for my love of pve and I wanted to get back into it.

The guild im currently in is struggling with raid attendance alot recently but the main reason I cannot raid with them is there late PST raid times which I thought wouldn't affect my schooling, but I was wrong. :(

I would love to be on a pvp server and still be able to enjoy the pve acpect, I believe I can do that here.

3. What is the best way to contact you? Either via email (big12e@hotmail.com) or in-game on my shaman, I'm on everynight till about 12EST, minus weekends ofcourse.

4. How did you hear about us? I saw that you were recruiting on the WoW recruit forums.

--- [highlight=red]Raiding Information[/highlight] ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. Generate your ideal gear template using Chardev.org: http://www.chardev.org/?template=92446

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? Sure do.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? Not very good with comps not sure about specs, and no I couldn't run highest settings but I dont have too much trouble with Fps, besides the very few that I think everyone suffers from.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? Sadly I was not around Pre-TBC, I've been to everything post bc, up to and including Brutallus to about 50%.

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru? I am <Hps, Hand of A'dal>

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm (invites) – 12am, server. Eastern Time. I can make every raid.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface please. Image and yes it is ugly, thats how I like it. I do use healbot for raid healing, everything else (bg's, arena) I prefer just to: target, heal via bound heals.

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? I would politely let the raid know that my house was on fire and that I must leave, then run my ****ing ass out as fast as I could, only stopping to grab my Jerseys.

13. [highlight=red]General Comments about yourself to us[/highlight].

I am currently in College to be a teacher its not 100% yet but we'll see. I played Football in high school (I played a very fast DE at 6'7 240) and was hoping for a scholorship over the summer but that didn't happen.

I love to watch football and coach it, I don't watch much tv besides sportscenter, house, sopranos, the shield, and entourage.

My girlfriend and I have been going out since I was 14 and I would like to show you a picture but I am currently in the 19th century when it comes to technology, so please forgive me.

Thanks and hope to hear from you. :D

EDIT EMAIL: big12e@hotmail.com

Last edited by hps on Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:33 pm 

Have you cleared BT?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:40 pm 

Yes I have, I mentioned that in #8, sorry I should have explained that better. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:47 pm 

i would like to speak to you on vent, i will PM you a ventrilo, please come on when you read this post and my pm. if you're not convenient to do so now, let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:29 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

On a side note, you're UI is abysmal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:26 pm 

stock UI owns. duno what you're talking about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:01 am 

key bound 1...o shit lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:22 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:08 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:09 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:50 pm 
Friend and Family
Friend and Family

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]