[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Brightxeno holy/ret paladin

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:57 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Name: Brightxeno
Character Class: Paladin
Days Played: 153
Days Played at 70: 86
Alt(s): none

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?

I am 18 years old and I am from Akron, Ohio.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

I transfered here from Tichondrius at the beginning of season 3, since then I have been in two guilds: Apocalypse and Six Sevens.
I left Apocalypse because we stopped raiding and all of the core members had left and I left Six sevens because our GM quit and our core members stopped raiding.

3. What is the best way to contact you?

Peimai, Gerrik, Carnagerage all have my cell phone number and my e-mail is brightxeno@yahoo.com.

4. How did you hear about us?

Peimai likes to talk. I also know Linky and Mutation so I get info on what you guys are up to from time to time.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. Generate your ideal gear template using Chardev.org:

Now I realize that my ret gear is lacking in a few pieces such as the helm, gloves, shoulders and that my boot enchant needs surefooted, my rings need to be enchanted and such. but I feel that once the patch comes out that I can be a valuable asset to the raid. Gloves will be replaced tuesday by brutal.

Note: I dont have good gems in the shoulders and helm because they dont deserve good gems for now.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?

Yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

My internet connection is very good I run Fios and I never get lag unless there is router interference. My card is an Nvidia 8800 GTS 640 mb.
Core 2 Duo with 3GB RAM. I am usually around 70-80 fps during raids depending on the fight ofcourse.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in both Pre-BC and BC.

Pre-BC- all of MC and all of BWL was there for guild first Rag and Nef. Did alot of Naxx but never really got anywhere.

BC- full cleared All instances including Illidan and attempts on Kalecgos.

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?

Hand of A'dal

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm (invites) – 12am, server. Eastern Time.

My schedule is open as far as those times are concerned, the only problem is that dorm wide dinner is served at around 7:30 but I should only be AFK for around 7-10 mins.
I do have a sleep disorder in which I am a chronic sleep walker so I can get tired easily on certain nights but I have been getting progessively better and will be recovered in no time.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface please.

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

Honostly, I would get out and tend to my house first because no house = no computer = no raiding.

Most likely I would walk down the street to a friends or another dorm and continue the raid other than that.

13. General Comments about yourself to us.

I have played since beta and This is the only character I have leved to 70 making him the center of my attention.

I enjoy pvping when I can and hearing mutation scream about things out of his control make me laugh.

I go to Miami of Ohio and I am studying Business.

My one true passion is snowboarding (started when I was 5) and I have been to places like Vail, Aspen, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, France, Vermont in order to become better.

Additionally, I would love more than anything to raid as ret, after doing nothing but healing since launch it would be nice to do something different.
Although I am willing to be either spec if called for by the raid, but I hope my preference is clear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:53 pm 

i support this app. supporter of mamasan's tanking abilities!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:21 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Thanks Tony, your support is appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:27 am 

Solid app.
Let's see what the CL has to say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:49 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:53 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:07 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:42 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:07 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:38 am 

nice app, but oh God, clean up your UI and get a clickheal mod for christ's sake lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:49 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:37 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:41 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:28 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

thanks mutation, I can always count on you, even when you are drunk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:47 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next