[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - 80 Tier 7 Resto Druid, 80 Prot Warrior.

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:24 pm 

Character Name: xtremeslurpe , xtremegulp
Character Class: warrior druid
Days Played:112 days
Days Played at 70: 67 days
Alt(s): 70 priest - adp, 70 rogue - estaban. 70 druid - xtremegulp

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I come from Manchester, England. I live in Sarasota, Florida. I'm 22 years old. ( i am 58 in the profile haha :P)

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
I transferd from Mug'thol, so i could play with my brother and irl friends on this server. Immortality looks like a good guild that i would love to join, and i would fit in well.

3. What is the best way to contact you? E-mail, in-game, or on this forum.

--- Raiding Information ---

4. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. Generate your ideal gear template using Chardev.org:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... remeslurpe
I'm not exactly playing live that much anymore as I have 4 accounts in the WoTlk Beta, and i am playing that 24/7.

5. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? Yes :)

6. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? Yes, verizon fios.. never had a problem.

7. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in both Pre-BC and BC.
All of MC/BWL/AQ20/40 / Most bosses in Naxx / Grull/Kara/half of ssc/half of tk/sunwell trash. I am currently in the Wotlk Beta, and have done Naxx-10, and Heroic Naxx-25 all the way up to the Frost wings. I have done nearly all of the new Heroic Instances too. I have done the first boss of 10 man OBS.

no #8 haha

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru? No

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm (invites) – 12am, server. Eastern Time.

(in the summer.. i can really do anytime, unless im away on vacation/not at my house.)
Monday: After 1:30pm
Tuesday: 1pm-4:20pm, then after 6 pm
Wednesday: After 1:30 pm
Thursday: 1pm-4:20pm, then after 6 pm
Friday: after 1:30pm, until around 6pm.
Saturday: All day
Sunday: All day, until 12pm

11. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? Lock myself in my room so the fire would not get in, and play my best until the raid was finished. Then i would put the fire out and come back to playing more WoW :D

12. General Comments.
i listen very well.. and do as i am told :) Because i am in the Beta, i know a lot about it, and would be a great addition to your raids, as i know how nearly every fight goes on( besides the frost wings) of both Normal and Heroic Naxx. Thank you very much :) [B]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:17 am 

there is a number eight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:53 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You play Beta 24/7? Are you of any use during the next month before Wrath ships?

Who are your brother and rl friends on the server? Are they raiders? Do they know people in Immo?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:16 pm 

Sorry, i must of missed it :o.. Its the same as #7 in my app.

What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in both Pre-BC and BC.

Also, both my Resto Druid, and my Dps/Tank Warrior both have tier 7 now on the beta. I would not be that much of a use on live realms pre-wotlk, but, if u guys play on the Beta? or need information about it etc, i would definetly be of help. Adp/estaban/blusteel/Hagy (all of the haggies haha)/Raistma. I dont think they know people in Immo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:44 pm 
Friend and Family
Friend and Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:27 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:59 pm 

hagy sold his soul to me.... oh and you should raid with us pre-WotLK. oh and i return to raiding tonight or tomorrow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:11 pm 

hagy's nobody important as far as raiding is concerned. and i haven't seen that name log on in weeks, probably joined another guild or cancelled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:04 pm 

Haha, well i hope haggy doesn't decide the outcome on my app. And Okay, what time would you like me to come raid with you? And what spec? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:00 am 
Friend and Family
Friend and Family

Moonglow balance resto hybrid IMO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:16 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:49 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:07 pm 

Well, the druid isn't my main at all, but not that wotlk is coming out, i can choose again. And its like a " fresh start " do you know what i mean? I just used the druid for farming. But here's his armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Xtremegulp

I haven't been on him in over a month, and i just went on to check mail.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:22 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

We're not recruiting for BETA, lol...

Denied.

The priests of different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.

-Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:04 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next