[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Death Knight 80

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Death Knight 80
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:51 am 

Character Name: SourKnight
Character Class: Death Knight
Days Played: 4 days 10 hrs
Days Played at 80: 20 minutes
Alt(s): nothing significant

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?

I am 19 yrs old. I am from Charlotte Michigan.

I am a college student at Central Michigan University where i study biology in hopes of becoming a vet.

I am obsessive when it comes to wow when i am not playing I am looking at information related to wow. I regularly skip sleep because I'd rather go do something in-game. When i used to raid i would spend my time preparing for the newest encounter by watching multiple vids, reading strats, or farming consumables.

I am fairly laid back while playing. Even when I am getting ganked i really don't care because its only a matter of time until the shoe is on the other foot, but I still am playing to accomplish something which is why I'd like to join Immortality.

3. What is the best way to contact you?

In-game, e-mail.

4. How did you hear about us?

Used to play horde on skullcrusher back in the day. Every horde knew who was top of the alliance side.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Sourknight

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?

Yes, and i am always in at least one vent talking to people.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

4 gig dual chann ram pc 7200, quad-core proccessor, 8800 GTX 768mb Nvidia card. bunch of space and a sweet mobo
Yes, this com handle all i give it.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in both Pre-BC and BC.

Pre-BC: killed every single boss except C’thun and 4 horsemen+
In BC I didn’t raid that much, was sitting on Kael then irl issues detained me from playing.

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?
No

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from

after 7pm to when ever, all day fri-sun

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface please.

http://img185.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 103cl3.jpg

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

put up my DnD tag and tell the fire how the boss fight when after we finished

Post subject: Re: Death Knight 80
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:26 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Get more Michigan people imo, that way we can have a real bash!

Soaring Eagle FTW!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:54 am 

i vote no on guns

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:34 pm 

I vote yes on monkeys ???

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:54 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Are you actively trying to gear yourself through heroics/professions/reputation? At the time we're raiding with one Blood DK. Have you experimented with the different talent trees? If so, what spec would you plan to raid as and what do you feel you can contribute to the raid as a DK?

And finally...even though this is not a question for your class, it is still of high importance. Are you willing to submit to the power of Rogues spamming Fan of Knives? If you do not know what Fan of Knives is, do not answer this question as it will only hurt your application.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:49 pm 

Are you actively trying to gear yourself through heroics/professions/reputation? At the time we're raiding with one Blood DK. Have you experimented with the different talent trees? If so, what spec would you plan to raid as and what do you feel you can contribute to the raid as a DK?

I am started on Blacksmithing where there are some pieces of gear which are improvements for me. I am also actively trying to get heroic gear and normal instance improvements. I am tested all talent trees for the Death Knight. I enjoy most of the talent trees. I would raid as any spec which would get me into raids and contributing to to raid environment. I am however having difficulty gearing because I do not have a defined purpose such as i need tank gear and dps gear atm. If I had focus it would be easier for me to gear up.

And finally...even though this is not a question for your class, it is still of high importance. Are you willing to submit to the power of Rogues spamming Fan of Knives? If you do not know what Fan of Knives is, do not answer this question as it will only hurt your application.

I presume you're speaking of the proposed removal of the cd of FoK. If Rogues get that I will bow before rogues. Nuff Said

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:39 am 

no more fan of knives jasolas!!! you're getting out of control!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:48 pm 

I'm not going to be able to get online until friday night. unfortunately i went to the hospital yesterday. but ill be back soon enough. my friend brought me a laptop in order for me to post this.....True friend.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:25 pm 

I am back from da hospital and the Ahole doctor says ill be fine so i am at your disposal again and i am trying to gear up still

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:01 am 

feel free to tear this app down mt computer caught fire and i won't be able to play for a very long time

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:06 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]