Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:31 am 

Character Name: Sveigrim
Character Class: Death Knight
Days Played: 7 Days on my DK
Days Played at 80: 2 Days, 6 Hours
Alt(s): Ilothan (70 Paladin), Gallowglas (70 Rogue), Zorran (52 Druid), Guurah (55 Orc Hunter)

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
My names Ty, I'm 20, I live in Ontario, Canada. Currently working at my local Blockbuster, not currently in post-secondary school.
2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
I've been on SC since I started (paladin was my first toon), Left to Alterac Mountains because my current guild was transfering, then came back around the time of BT and Sunwell, quit for a while due to personal matters, then came back a month before WotLK. Guilds I've been in were Odin, Perseverance, Cold Fusion (horde, Lethon), then the Remorseless Attrition/Perseverance murge (I can't remember the name right now), now I'm in with you guys as F&F.
3. What is the best way to contact you?
Either Ingame (since I don't have much of a life) or getting Belgwrath to contact me, or my cell.
4. How did you hear about us?
I heard of Immo back in the 40man days. I was always interested in joining but never met the 'standards' at the time. Since joining the guild as Belgwraths friend, I've really enjoyed running instances with the other members.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Sveigrim
6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yes.
7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
I usually average 40-70fps in mid boss fights (when graphic labour is most intense). I hate my current DSL because of my phone company, but that is getting taken care of. I'm also upgrading things on a monthly basis.
8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in both Pre-BC and BC.
Paladin: Pre-BC: MC, Ony, BWL
BC: Kara, Gruuls, Mag, SSC
Rogue: Pre-BC:MC, Ony
BC: No raid experience due to getting stranded on a PvE server :(
Death Knight: WotLK: 10man Naxx
9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?
Nope
10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm (invites) – 12am, server. Eastern Time.
I am on EST, but I don't have a constant/set work schedule, but I average only 3-4 days of work a week. Normally 6pm-12am, but I normally work on the weekend.
11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface please.
Just the plain UI. Haven't found anything I like, but I'm open to suggestions :D
12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Play till there was a break, then comendere my neighbors basement... then call the Fire Department once I'm back online. Skin-graphs can wait.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:40 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Well i don't know what the word on this app will be, but I do know a DK tank specced in for AMS would be awesome since we already have a dps.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:53 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Yes we are looking for a tanking DK. I would like to see how committed you are to your DK though.

1. Run some heroics get a few more pieces of gear.
2. Work on the professions. I am assuming blacksmithing/mining or if you are really hardcore something like jewelcrafting/mining.
3. The app says a screenshot of your UI. This has two fold purpose, this tells me whether you are competent to put up screenshots, and B. we can check to see if you have rotations and raid windows and such. NOT OPTIONAL
4. Need you to do some research about DK's, why should we bring a DK as opposed to any other tank.

NOW if you are planning on being a dps DK.. Consider the above questions and multiply your answers by 2 or 3. We can be picky about our dps DK's. And if Hatorade is not impressed, might as well stay F/F.

Stalyx

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]