Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: 80dk - icegrip (psylokk)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:44 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Name: Icegrip
Character Class: Death Knight
Days Played: on this char 6 days 14 hours
Days Played at 80: 7 hours
Alt(s): psylokk 70 / shammy sstab 65 rogue

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I just turned 23 I'm from boston mass, i enjoy the usual sporting events playing and watching nothing to special here
2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
Pre-BC i was with DE and for some of BC i was with DE ended up with Immo for a while and well we all know what happened there, the hit by car thing so i stopped playing for a bit where i was finally turned into FF of bel and now i really wanna get back into raiding again
3. What is the best way to contact you?
im always online and in guild chat but my aim is TraJV
4. How did you hear about us?
Ive been on skullcrusher forever who hasnt heard about immo
--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Icegrip
I know my gear is terrible but i am working on the rep weapon for ebon hold knights and trying to actively gear up through heroics and instances

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
yup

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
I have a quad core set up top of the line geforce card everything is always jacked up and i only lag in that god damn city called dalaran for some reason

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest
I have done everything Pre-BC including naxx BC i have finished everything through 4/6 sunwell and that was with immo

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?
Not on Icegrip
10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm (invites) – 12am, server. Eastern Time
yup all of these raid times i can make no problems here

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface please.
Setting up my current UI will post this part of the application later today i just wanted everyone to know i am working on recruit status again

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Fry in the misery of hell while playing wow

Again i just wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to read this app and hopefully things can work out and i can join the immo raiding family again
Also forgot to mention i am currently spec is blood 51/13/7 but i am willing to go into any type of role to be able to raid again with Immo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:48 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

1. What is the optimum blood DPS rotation?

2. Why would you take a point in Bloodworms over Rune Tap?

3. What glyphs do you use?

4. List, in order, what your most important stats are (AP, Haste, Str, Crit, Hit, Exp)

Welcome back Psylokk :D.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:11 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

1. What is the optimum blood DPS rotation?
I go with IS-PS-HS-HS-Oblit-rune dump

HS-HS-HS-HS-Oblit
2. Why would you take a point in Bloodworms over Rune Tap?
In all honesty i was just experimenting yesterday with some stuff but in raids i will not have bloodworms at all
3. What glyphs do you use?
Currently the best glyph i could find for a DK was the minor glyph of Horn of winter,
I still have my leveling glyphs in there which are
Horn of winter
deaths embrace
bloodstrike
deathstrike
plaguestrike

im working now to find and have crafted the best possible glyphs needed for raiding, but i am also waiting to see what spec immo would want me in before i start randomly playing around with glyphs

4. List, in order, what your most important stats are (AP, Haste, Str, Crit, Hit, Exp)
hit>str>ap>exp>crit>haste

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]