Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:59 pm 

Character Name: Yamdev
Character Class: Warlock
Days Played: 100 days
Days Played at 80: 1 day
Alt(s): Manadragon level 70

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? I am a 22 year old family employed pharmacy technician. I live in Inverness, Florida by myself as of last week. I have struggled with using drugs for about the last 5 years. This past April I went to rehab in Miami. I got four months clean and smoked weed which lead me to start being lazy again and not being responsible. I now have 2 months clean and finally feel like I am living life the way it should be lived. Paying my own bills, taking care of myself, and not letting family and friends down like I used to. I do have a girlfriend for the last three months and she has really changed me in a positive way.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? First off, I love me some Immortality. I was in Immo mid last year and raided TK/SSC with you guys. We started to get into BT/Hyjal and I was on drugs at the time and left for another guild because I thought I wasn't getting enough raid time. When I came back to Immo this June/July I couldn't remember why I had left... and Majnoon told me that was my reason. Sorry I was fucked up on drugs, but I really was. I still can't believe I left you guys. So sorry...

3. What is the best way to contact you? In game of course, or my cell phone is always on. 352-422-5686... and please Jingy no prank calls.

4. How did you hear about us? Peterbilt/Karmatik/Mirror

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Yamdev ATM armory has not updated and I just resocketed all my gems to get my hit up, as I have not run many heroics/raids to get new gearz. I am still about 1 percent short on hit cap.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? YES and YES

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? 3.16 ghz dual core XPS Laptop... 4gigs of ram... 256 geforce go 9700. 15 mbps hard wired roadrunner.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in both Pre-BC and BC. No Pre-BC... All BC content... WotLK I have only done 10 man Naxx.

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru? Yyup

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm (invites) – 12am, server. Eastern Time.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface please. I don

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

13. General Comments about yourself to us.
I lost my member rank and was moved to Inactive because well I was inactive. It took me much longer to lvl to 80 than I had expected. But I had taken over new responsibilites at work that required extra hours each day, and at the end of the day I was too tired to play. I have since got caught up and only work 8 hours now and have plenty of energy to concentrate to play each night. I was also trying to remodel my new house so I could move in... and it is all done now. I just moved in last week.

I had asked Surter if I could raid and he told me to do heroics to get geared. I have been doing such and have gotten some upgrades. He didn't tell me to reapp nor did anyone else. But I want to show you guys I can do this, so I am asking for a recruit spot. If it will benefit you guys please do this :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:30 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

just wanted to copy that before you delete it.

That wasn't nice
-Dante

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]