[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Fabini - 80(soon) ret pally

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:13 am 
Character Name: Fabini
Character Class: Ret Pally
Days Played: 6 days
Days Played at 70: 2 hours.
Alt(s):

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? im 20, and im from Wisconsin. Im not here to make friends im here for free rides.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? Raided Pre-Wrath with Dude / PE / Pwny / Made it to council in progression. - I LOVE FAIL SERVERS THAT HAVE LONG ASS QUEUES.

3. What is the best way to contact you? Email - goes right to my phone.

4. How did you hear about us? Veroz

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... %AEn%C3%AE
Gear is subject to change via free rides from veroz.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? Yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? YES

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in both Pre-BC and BC. Pre-BC = None / BC = Council.

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru? Negative

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm (invites) – 12am, server. Eastern Time. yap.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface please.

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
TYPHOON BOOOOOMM!! (insert knock back here)

13. General Comments about yourself to us.
Well as you can see, im laid back and try to have a good time. I work @ UPS part time so im able to make every raid. Other than that, if you have any real questions for me ill try to answer them without being a smartass.

Last edited by Fabini on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:28 am 
Been playing with him ever since I started back when BC first came out. He should be 80 by Monday night/ Tuesday morning at the latest. He is always on the ball when it comes to his classes mechanics. He never rolled a class he didn't thoroughly research its mechanics prior to creating. He makes sure he knows the ins and outs of his class. I 100% support his application.

Side note - Most of the things written in his application was suggested by me cuz it made me lol. Oh and that really is his UI.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:44 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

From what I can tell, he's already working hard on gearing up, and seems to have a good head on his shoulders. This might be one of those rare occasions where an f/f ends up being a useful recruit.

The priests of different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.

-Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:44 am 
Well im 80 now, Ragez was nice enough to allow me to go with him into sarth and nax 10mans i was able to get t7 gloves (which are being petitioned to me ) and a few upgrades =) Hopefully i can get a few heroics in and get a new wep.

Update: Just Made Titansteel Destroyer. :)

Update: 5 piece and Neck from 10man maly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:31 am 
WTB some sort of notification on if im going to be a recruit or not :(

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:24 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

do you suck?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:19 pm 
OFC i suck im related to veroz.

No really, Im not going to be all cocky, but i think im pretty good. Ask linky/gerrik/veroz/ a few others. :)

I mean, just let me know the status on if im being considered or not, cuz i'd really like to raid.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:01 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Apparently he sucks.. so surter recruited him.

Stalyx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:10 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You snapped my back in 4 different places in heroics. JK JK >.>

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:11 pm 
YA but now its worth it when you level gerrik and expect to get carried. Ill return the favor with a reacharound.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:14 am 
Ya he'll drag me along for the ride.....and i'll end up with most of the weight on my back. -_-

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]