[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Croatan 80 Warrior

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Croatan 80 Warrior
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:54 pm 

Character Name: Croatan
Character Class: Warrior, Protection. If it's absolutly needed I can go DPS. I have a full set of DPS gear...All epics except a trinket.
Days Played: 30
Days Played at 80: 10
Alt(s): Berithi 67 Death Knight

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I'm 23 and live with my brother Aceldama (Who is also applying) in Southern California. I enjoy raiding and I'm a really laid back guy who talks a lot of shit. Basically, if I like you, I'm going to give you shit. If I don't like you, I'm just going to ignore you. That is VERY important about me because a lot of people take me FAR too seriously. Where in truth, I'm basically always joking. READ THIS SURTER DAMN YOU! When I said you were a tool, it basically meant I love you.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
Vindictive - The only reason I left Vindictive is because I wasn't getting any raid time. At all. It wasn't there fault it was just that they had too many players. No hard feelings were left (That I know of?)
Dude It's a Game - I left DIAG because my brother and I are a package deal. Someone fucks with him then they fuck with me. Just the way it is.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
In-Game Mail or In-Game Tells.

4. How did you hear about us?
Surter's Trade Chat Spam

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Croatan

I'm currently in DPS Gear/Spec since Armory fails at updating. So I'll just have to type out my tanking stats.

Unbuffed HP - 29861
Armor - 24034
Defense - 542 (Defense Cap is such a bitch to maintain...)
Dodge - 20.77
Parry - 18.25
Block - 23.67
AP - 2660
Crit - 10.45

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
I have both Ventrilo and a working microphone.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
I have a custom-built PC (EXACT same as my brother's, Aceldama) which runs anything at 50+ FPS with maximum settings and a 1MBPS DSL connection.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in both Pre-BC and BC. No Pre-BC...
Pre-BC I was a scrub, basically. So only went up to BWL. In BC I stopped Raiding on my Ork Warrior when Retaliation disbanded (We were in SSC/TK, waaay back when it was considered SRS BSNESS!) In WOTLK, I've cleared everything. Normal and Heroic.

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?
My Horde Warrior (Croatan of <Retaliation>), had Champion of the Naaru before I deleted him. This way also back when it meant something.

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid?
I'm a computer hardware tech. and I can basically raid any time considering if I have something that's really pressing, I can just take it home and finish it there.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface please.
http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w284 ... 4952-1.jpg

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Grab my Die Hard movies and bail.

13. General Comments about yourself to us.
As I stated, I'm a chill person. If I give you shit, it means I like you and think you're chill. If I ignore you, it means I don't know you or don't like you. That's the only way I can really describe my personality.

On a side-note I'd like to add that I have a Paladin that I can Raid on as well, however he's really just a 'bonus,' thing that I don't really play anymore. He's 80 and everything in full epics.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... hweinehund

Thank you for considering my application, take care and have a good one, folks!

-The Master Salad Condiment

Post subject: Re: Croatan 80 Warrior
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:11 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9725

He withdrew his app some time ago, did you buy his character or something?

We currently have 3 full-time prot warriors and 1 full-time fury warrior. If you left Vind because you were not allowed any raid times, I imagine it's gonna be hard here as well. But I am no officer or CL, so they can say otherwise.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:21 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:44 pm 

Surter and I talked for a while today and made it clear that you guys didn't need tanks. However, I do have a full set of epic (Level 80 Epics) DPS Gear. So, I could do this, or raid on the Paladin. You guys decide! xD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]