[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Sikaa - Shadow Priest!

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sikaa - Shadow Priest!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:23 pm 

Character Name: Sikaa
Character Class: Shadow Priest
Days Played: 163 oO damn!
Days Played at 80: 11
Alt(s): omgsikaa 65 dk.

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I'm 19 and im from Peru but I live in CA.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
I’m in Forgotten Prophets since BC, im leaving because I want to be a hardcore raider.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
In-Game Mail, In-Game Tells or E-mail.

4. How did you hear about us?
Surter’s post in SC forums.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... er&n=Sikaa.
My shadow spec is 18/0/53 http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 5150301351

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
I have both Ventrilo and a working microphone.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
Everything ok. I don’t have lag or low fps 60+ in OC with Tenebron up and dks doing his aoe oO.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in both Pre-BC and BC. No Pre-BC...
Pre-bc: mc/bwl/zg/aq20/cthun@1% oO before vehement disband.
BC: kara/gruul/mag/ssc/tk/za/mh/Bloodboil.
LK: I have the Frozen Wastes title.

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?
Only Hand of A’dal

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid?
I can raid all the days, I don’t have problems with time.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface please.
-

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
LOL type!! Omg afk one sec fire in the house!! And Run away and call 911 =p if I have time I can get the laptop.

13. General Comments about yourself to us.
I like to play wow I don’t know why but I do.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:35 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

/support

pst for details :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:23 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Same Questions....DONT CHEAT!!!

What is shadow priest +hit cap?
Which stats should you be gearing/gemming for?
Which of those stats take precedent over the others? and to what point?
What is your job on Instructor Razuvious? and on Grand Widow Faerlina?
Do you fail at these fights?
What is your DPS?
Why no points in Veiled Shadow? Explain why you took Mental Agility over that.
Which Glyphs are you using?
LAST ONE.....What is your favorite website as a shadow priest?

Your gear is decent, a little low, but with all the time before uldar it doesn't really matter.

Your friendly neighborhood Shadow Priest!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:46 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:44 am 

What is shadow priest +hit cap?
446 hit w/o Shadow Focus and Misery.

Which stats should you be gearing/gemming for?
hit>sp>crit>haste, i like crit because i like the 3/3 mf crit.

Which of those stats take precedent over the others? and to what point?
hit>sp>crit>haste, i didn't understand very well the question, english isn't my main language.

What is your job on Instructor Razuvious? and on Grand Widow Faerlina?
omg MC.

Do you fail at these fights?
hell no!

What is your DPS?
3.95k+ @ patchwerk.

Why no points in Veiled Shadow? Explain why you took Mental Agility over that.
why do i want fade? i have omen, i know how to control my agro and i know the fights (noth's fight, where he reset agro) and theres alot of fights where ur fiend die in the first sec so, about mental agility... 6% less mana in instant spells (swd,swp,dp,ve), i think its good but anywayz i dont have problems with mana but thats the best option between VS and MA.

Which Glyphs are you using?
MF,SWD and Sf.

What is your favorite website as a shadow priest?
i dont have a favorite spriest website, any doubts and questions i have about my spriest i discuss with a good friend of mine. he's extremly knowledgable about his own priest and the entire game in general.

Last edited by sikaa on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:53 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Whats the most important Rep to grind as a shadow priest?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:07 pm 

Kirin Tor because of the head enchant and if u aren't scriber The Sons of Hodir for the shoulders enchant.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:11 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

/support

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:29 am 

Yeah shadow fiend is more beneficial if he dont die in the first sec, MA > 5% of fiend glyph. As i told u im not having problems with mana, maybe in Ulduar but right now im not having mana problems.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:04 am 

whats your dps rotation?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:20 am 

mb/swd/dp/vt/swp/ve/mf/mf repeat, as i told stalyx just test my dps, i know my dps is very good.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:18 pm 

i remember your dps as being really suck in the pugs i've been to. normally in the lower ends of the meters on boss fights. mind sear spam on trash means you're good amirite?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:35 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]