[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Katnip - Druid (feral)

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Katnip - Druid (feral)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:34 am 

Character Name: Katnip
Character Class: [Night Elf] Druid
Days Played: 54 days, 15 hours
Days Played at 80: 7 days, 3 hours
Alt(s): None.

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I am a french candian (I speak/write english) living in quebec. I am 20 and work in a T.I. compagny as a sales rep. I work for 8 to 5 mon-fri.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

I was first in Apparition and I left because the guild disbanded. In BC, I was in Last Hope and I left a few days ago because of the new raid ambience and the new raid leader.

3. What is the best way to contact you?

E-Mail , Ingame, Ingame-mail.

4. How did you hear about us?

I know Immo for a long time because of the renowned raid ambience and the guild.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Katnip

This is my "Offtank" build and probably my PVP gear. If you need to see my gear just ask me. Ill be happy to share that with you. In cat form (DPS specced) I do about 3k dps on boss fights. In bear for (tank specced) I have about 43k HP , 43%(maybe more) dodge and 30k armor raid buffed.

I focused mainly on tanking but I always read the forums so I can easily do DPS AND Tanking. Work needs to be done on my DPS gear tho.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yes.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

I sadly can't handle max graphics but I can handle max spell details and I think that is what is important. I have a cable internet connection and have absolutly no problem with it.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in both Pre-BC and BC.

Pre-BC : MC , ZG , Ony , BWL.
BC (raid leaded) : Kara, Gruul , Mag , TK , SSC.

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?
No.

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm (invites) – 12am, server. Eastern Time.

Mon-Thurs from 6 to 12
I am available sunday all day long.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface please.

http://img520.imageshack.us/content.php ... 911jp3.jpg
I use Omen , Deadlybossmod, Recount, Druid bar. I have open to install other addons on demand.

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

Mmm , I would probably take my Macbook Air and try to come back in the raid??... probably not! hah! I would probably tell you that I have to leave :p What a strange question!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:23 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

While I'm no officer, I'm not entirely sure we need anymore tanks. Most nights I am specced for DPS, so if we are going to recruit you, that's probably what it'll be for.

So without further ado, I have a couple DPS questions for you.

1) What spec would you run for DPS? (Give me a wowhead link please)

2) Shred or Mangle, which puts out more DPS and why?

3) Given your answer to number 2, what rotation would you use to maximise DPS?

4) Out of Strength, Agility, Crit, Hit, Haste, Expertise, and Armor Pen, list them in order of importance from best to worst stat.

5) As a French-Canadian, is your voice as sexy as Ryudra's? (Most important question)

6) Explain, to the best of your ability, your role in the 3 phases of Malygos 25.

If I think of anything else, I will ask them in a follow-up post.

Good luck.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:23 pm 

1) What spec would you run for DPS? (Give me a wowhead link please)

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0ZxGMsfrzbeR0huAo0Eczb
And I would change my Glyphs

2) Shred or Mangle, which puts out more DPS and why?

Shred. Mangle multiply my shred damage by 30% and my "Rend and Tear" talent multiply it by 20% more. With "Shredding Attacks" Talent, Shred is way more powerful than Mangle

3) Given your answer to number 2, what rotation would you use to maximise DPS?

Mangle, Savage Roar , Rake, Faerie Fire , Shred (until 5 CP) , Rip. (Keep Savage roar, rake, mangle and Rip up and Shred!)

4) Out of Strength, Agility, Crit, Hit, Haste, Expertise, and Armor Pen, list them in order of importance from best to worst stat.

Agi, Expertise , Hit , Crit, Armor Pen, Strenght, Haste

5) As a French-Canadian, is your voice as sexy as Ryudra's? (Most important question)

I am a man. Hah!! (My GF created my char a few years ago.)

6) Explain, to the best of your ability, your role in the 3 phases of Malygos 25.

Phase 1 : DPS Malygos and root the deathgripped Sparks and cast Lifebloom and Rejuv on me while in the Vortex
Phase 2 : (depends if im top DPS) Stay in Anti-Magic Zone, DPS Adds and go on disc to kill flying adds.
Phase 3 : Throw fireball at maly , keep the DOT up and use Fire Shield while being surged.

Feel free to ask me other questions or contact me in-game! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:32 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:20 pm 

1) Are there any circumstances where Mangle can out-DPS Shred?

Yes.

1. Target is immune to bleed effects
2. Can't reach target's back.
3. Dont have the talents 'Shredding Attacks' and 'Rend and tears'.

2) Explain why you chose the order you did for the stats in question 4 above.

1. Agi. In my opinion Agi is the #1 stat for druid because it gives 1AP (1.1 with Heart of the wild), crit , armor and dodge. It gives all the stats a feral needs

2. Expertise and hit (until capped) affects directly and greatly the DPS.

3. Crit helps better DPS AND stacks CP faster.

4. Armor pen ( when you have alot) increase the DPS

5. Strenght gives 2AP but nothing else.

6. Haste is the worst stats for druids because we do not depend on our white damage for our DPS. It only helps to make Omen of clarity proc often.

3) Are you easily offended by racist/sexist/religious jokes?

Not at all. And im not offended by Anal (Achievements OR Skill) jokes either.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]