Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:28 pm 

Character Name: Bingsoo.
Character Class: Shaman.
Days Played: 87 days.
Days Played at 70: 13 days at 80.
Alt(s): None.

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
Me llamo Dylan (My name is Dylan), Tengo catorce anos (I'm fourteen years of age), turning quince (15) on the 18th of this month (January). I live in the desert (Arizona). Me gusta la comida mexicana (I like mexican food). Me gusta escuchar a musica. (I like to listen to music). I'm Filipino. Lol.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
Vindictive, Evolution (New Vendetta). I left Vindictive because I wanted to play in a new raiding environment though I still keep in touch with a few of them and sometimes I regret leaving. Evolution- I plan to leave because I despite the fact that we don't have full raids most of the time which delay us from getting content done.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
In-game.

4. How did you hear about us?
I saw you guys on the front page of the Skullcrusher newspaper, I hear you guys are recruiting resto shamans? xD. I've known you guys since the day I transferred here about a year ago.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Bingsoo

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Si.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
I have cable, I do not get disconnected from the internet, I have 1 gig of ram, FX 5700 LE, you can just say my computer is way outdated, but I can run WoW and not crash. No, I cannot handle max graphics.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in both Pre-BC and BC.
Everything 'till Felmyst in Sunwell with the fellow Vindi's (Post BC w/ Vindictive).

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?
Yes, both.

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm (invites) – 12am, server. Eastern Time.
Those times have worked for me, and are very similar to the other guilds I have been in, I will let Immortality know if I cannot make a time/day. Otherwise you can expect me to be on.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface please.
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh10 ... 161856.jpg

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Don't know, what should I do?!

13. General Comments about yourself?
Not now dawg, not now!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:30 pm 

Thanks for Immortality's time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:57 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

/support

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:19 pm 

was vendetta's name reported or something?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:21 pm 

nah, some lame guild drama, so the officers decided to part w/ each other and most of the guild went to Evolution which was the new created guild while the other officers xfered I believe.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:07 pm 
Would be nice to have another resto since I'm out of commission untill I either 1:get a new pc or 2: fix my current one. Nither seems like it will happen soon on account of my ass being broke :P. Pretty much talk to bing everyday I'm on, good guy, knows his stuff.

/support

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:50 pm 

Thanks for the support! :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:56 pm 
and.....um....you will never win ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:21 am 

/support Raided with him in vind, seems to know his class well and always showed up for raids, good luck bing :dwarfthong:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:05 am 
Support / even though my opinion means nothing he's always known his spec / class very well.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]