[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Carleons - Mage - 80

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Carleons - Mage - 80
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:18 am 

Character Name: Carleons
Character Class: Fire Mage
Days Played: 10
Days Played at 80: 12 hours
Alt(s): 70 Warrior

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I'm 17, my name is Jeremy I live in Quebec Canada

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
I was in Shade guild.
Reason why I want to leave is the guild leader, he hasent directly insulted or attacked me but he is very bad mannered with every1 in the guild.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
In-Game(would be best) or E-Mail

4. How did you hear about us?
Surter's Trade Chat Spam

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Carleons

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yes got all I need

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
Yes, I dont lag in 25 mans, have already done 25 Os and was perfect

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in both Pre-BC and BC. No Pre-BC...
Pre-BC: Aq20/ MC/ ZG
BC
Wotlk: 25os / 25 Vault

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?
no

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid?
Week days: Anytime after 3:00 PM
Weekends: Anytime of the morning/day/night

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface please.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6832 ... 352dg0.jpg

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Die for my guild

13. General Comments about yourself to us.
Im a serious,emvolved and quick learner I won't let you down if you consider me, thank for your time.

Post subject: Re: Carleons - Mage - 80
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:06 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You are probably better suited for http://www.dudeitsagame.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:28 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Zeelos you got the link wrong. Its www.dudeitsahatrogue.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:50 am 

So much anger. Funny, especially since none of our rogues even specced HaT until we found out all of the other guilds (Namely yours, in fact) were raiding with the spec.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:34 pm 

We raid with rogues? are you referring to misstickle? our one rogue that shows up and is mutilate? I really hope not, that would just be shameful to get on our forums and embarrass yourself like that

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:43 pm 

Mmm, OK. Perhaps the person I talked to was confused when he said that you raided with two rogues specced HaT. He was probably also confused when he laughed at the fact that I joined DIAG, because he claimed they would never get close to killing 3 drake Sarth.

P.S.
:gnomesmile: This is the worst Disorderly emoticon i've seen. Fix it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:48 pm 

Yeah, my statement stands... WHAT ROGUES!!?!?!

Let me explain it to you... mr I'm from DUDE ITS A FUCKINGRETARD... we have TWO rogues, Jasolas and Misstickle.... are you confused yet? lets hope not.... Jasolas is INACTIVE because his schedual changed so he works at nights... 2 minus 1 is..... can you guess Mr. DUDE ITS A MATHPROBLEM? The answer is 1! 1 FUCKING ROGUE WHO IS MUTILATE!!!

why are you so dumb?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:51 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

We have never exploited the HaT bug you stupid fuck.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:59 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Carleon,

Thank you for your interest. However at this time we are not looking to add to our mage roster.

Best of luck to you in the future.

Stalyx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:15 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Disorderly,

I was contemplating locking this thread, but it has been amusing so I will refrain. As my fellow guild mates have so eloquently put it, we do not need to exploit, and even if there is doubt to this, considering we have 1 raiding rogue who has less than 80% attendance, it would be quite difficult to build our strats around an exploit. All our kills have been legitimate and will continue to be legitimate.

Regardless best of luck to you and your guild, I sincerely believe that your success is beneficial to us here. Do come visit us more often, its quite entertaining.

Stalyx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:18 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Diso man you know me I'm just being sarcastic I don't even know what the exploit was until I asked a couple days ago because I saw a level 1 alt recruiting for Dude its a Hat Rogue, which was quite funny.

Sorry to upset you I hope I'm still your friend.

If I did upset you, I'm sure I can find another HaT rogue to be my friend.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:48 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]