[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Harmacy 80 Dps DK

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: Harmacy 80 Dps DK
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:08 am 

Character Name: Harmacy
Character Class: Death Knight
Days Played: 17 days
Days Played at 80: 12 days
Alt(s): 70 mage

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I am 18 years old and from Carlisle,PA. I'm in my senior year of high school and plan on attending Penn State College of Technology next year and studying computer networking and computer programming.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
Right now I am in Evolution and the reason for me wanting to leave is that I don't see us progressing that much and we seem to lack healers being on during raid times and nobody seems to want to log on for progression nights they just want to do naxx for free loot night and that just doesnt sit well with me.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
Probably in game but you could also reach me on steam if you have it.

4. How did you hear about us?
I have been on Skullcrusher since the day I got wow and Immo has been on the top or near the top the through everything so far and that takes alot of dedication from the members and everyone involved in the guild and it's something I would love to be apart of.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

I have been working on a tank set by getting drops in naxx that nobody needs

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
yes and yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
Actually I just got a new PC for xmas
and I've never gotten dc/d from a raid before so connection is very stable. I can handle max settings in a raid as well.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK, BC, and Vanilla WoW.
Vanilla- Just got the game right around the end of Vanilla wow so I didn't see much here but would have loved to have been in a 40 man raid lol
BC - On my mage - Got to Kalecgos
Wotlk- Completed everything but 3D but have some attempts on it

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?
no

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight.
During the weekdays I can play from 6 until whenever raid is finished and on the weekends I can play at all times.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
In combat
Out of combat

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Actually if my house caught on fire our in home sprinkler thingy would take care of it so no problems there lol just might get a little wet

13. General Comments about yourself to us.
I am a cool guy to talk with once you get to know me and I like people to tell me if im doing something wrong so that I can change it and become the best player I can be. I have read a ton of stuff online about Death Knights and I know my class and its mechanics well.

I know that you guys are full right now on DK's but a little birdy told me that could change very soon so this app is for getting my name out there and for you guys to get to know me a little bit more. I know the questions are coming so fire away :)

Post subject: Re: Harmacy 80 Dps DK
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:04 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

It's nice to hear an app interested in progression and not in the free loot nights. Your gear isn't bad and we may need a DPS DK very soon. All in all, nice app.

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:49 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:08 am 

They told me that they might need another dps DK in there guild. I don't see the crime in apping to a guild that needs your class to fill out a raid. You kicked me out of the guild without a cause and I didn't get as much gear as you think but I feel that the "challenge" is finding the best 25 ppl out there to get rdy to do Uluduar instead of the free loot raids we have now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:07 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Sign me up for the free loot nights, I'm down for that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:59 pm 

Harm I think your a very confused man. We have downed all content except 3 Drakes and put in 4+ hours last week on it and planning to do multiple nights this week. We have constantly urged everyone to research the fight and farm consumables. Our bear tank (with generous donations) was able to craft his stam set for this weeks attempts. Im not sure where your getting these ideas but your making a fool of yourself. As for the gkick late last night, Suicine was less forgiving than I was. Especially after reading your app and then you telling both of us you had no problems with Evolution in any way. Applying for another guild in our eyes was treason, considering the amount of work and gear we put into our members. I wish you good luck. I apologize immo for bringing this to your forums, its immature but he hit a bone that irked us.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:27 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

/popcorn

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:34 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

/drinks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:45 pm 

/everyone hates me :(

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:07 pm 

Why might everyone hate you harmacy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:13 pm 

well everyone of my old guild mates is making me look like the villian and thats not the case

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:37 pm 

No one thinks your a villain Harm but misrepresenting a guild publicly can get people's attention. Your a good player and from what I saw a good person but you gotta think through what your doing before you do it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:49 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I really want to ban both of you for being SO TERRIBLE AT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE! Get off our boards!

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:50 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:09 am 

Busted! I hate liars.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]