[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Leilani 80 Holy Priest

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Leilani 80 Holy Priest
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:25 am 

Character Name: Leilani
Character Class: Priest
Days Played: 92 days
Days Played at 80: 3 days
Alt(s): Lamelani 71 Warrior

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? 26, Greensboro NC

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? Local Defense, guild disbanned/went social. I knew a few people in Immo and decided to apply.

3. What is the best way to contact you? Email/cell phone

4. How did you hear about us? Ive been on the server a long time, kind of hard to miss you guys.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Leilani

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? Yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? I have DSL, decent speed and max graphics i'd have to say no, but medium is fine. I have a Intel Centrino Duo 1.66GHz 2GB Ram, kind of an old computer, will be upgrading this spring.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK, BC, and Vanilla WoW. I didnt raid Vanilla WoW, I got up to Sunwell in BC, cleared everything else, and have Cleared Naxx 10 and done most of 25 man, OS and a few Malygos attempts, LD did not raid very much in Wotlk.

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru? Hand of A'dal

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. I work retail, there will be 1-2 times per week that I wont be home till 9pm, I am available all other weekend/week days at your raid times.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface. Sorry this is not a raid screen shot, I use Pitbull, Grid, DBM, Clique, and thats about it. Im not a mod fan... but heres the ss:

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? That would be a dilemma because I usually raid naked.

13. General Comments about yourself to us. Here is my app for LD two years ago:

In-game name - Leilani
Race - Night Elf
Class - Priest
Level (MUST BE 70)-70
Professions - Tailoring and Herbalism- both 375
Ventrilo Capable- Yes
Approximate playtimes- Just about every evening and pretty much anytime on the weekends.
Sponsor name (if you have one) - Mikazinishu and my sex goddess skee

Talents - http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/ch...sher&n=Leilani

Battle Ground Reputations - Neutral or Friendly with all factions, I dont pvp much at this time, but its something I'd like to get more into especially premades , pugs are teh suck!

Equipment - http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/ch...sher&n=Leilani

I love to PVE, but I will heal about anything I'm asked to do if I am available!

Keys:
Kara

Raids: Kara, ZG, Onyxia, AQ20

Former Guilds- Fraghaus Alliance, Fraghaus Reborn, Gundam Fighters

Fraghaus Alliance broke up, I created Fraghaus Reborn and I still run it as a leveling guild with my alts but moved my main to Gundam Fighters to raid. I want to leave Gundam Fighters because I don't like the organization of the guild and how they make decisions and favoritism.

Tell us about yourself!-

My name is Heather, I am 24 and a Nursing student (but will be done in Aug!!! YAY!!!) I know it probably would be more exciting if I told you I was a stripping pole dancer ><. LOL I have been playing for about 14 months now, I have a general knowledge base of the game and am looking for a guild that can help me grow as a player. I am looking for a place to call home, where I can have fun, learn and progress!

I can tell you from playing with some of your players (in game you perv, not literally ><) for a long time now that I would fit in great with your many personalities. I bring a light attitude, with just the right amount of seriousness to get the job done. I am far from the perfect player and have a lot to learn about raiding, but am up to the challenge of learning. Trust me /ginvite me and you won't be sorry !

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:01 am 

Gear might be a slight issue heading into a fight such as 3 drakes, you will have a decent amount of crit, if you get rid of holy reach and healing focus and put those points into Holy specialization, this will give you more HPS, as well as higher mana efficiency, its looks like you have been able to do a bit of raiding and experience nax. We can EASILY gear you out and several members have said that you are a good healer, in this situation skill > gear. With Uldaur months away we can have you decked in Best in slot before patch.

Also we talked about you possibly speccing into disc.. option is still out there we will discuss later.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:12 am 

I am definately open to discussion/suggestions. Hope to speak to you soon.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:35 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

kudos for actually putting time/effort into your app and posting a screenshot as well

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:43 am 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:31 am 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:11 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:11 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

/support

In all the 5-mans I've done with her, she did a good job. For obvious reasons, I couldn't see her performance in 10 or 25 mans but from the old SSC/TK pugs I've done and remember, she never messed up.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:54 pm 

silly I said that I was linking my app to LD two years ago, 24+2= 26

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:16 pm 

She understands math... thats a +

better than linky at least :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:13 am 

Application accepted Recruitment period will begin February 18th 2009.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:20 pm 

That's what I get for skimming through rather than reading.... why would you post an old app anyway ><. Oh well, my comment about surter still stands.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]