[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Frozendawn -- Holy Priest

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:02 am 

Character Name: Frozendawn (Disciple)
Character Class: Priest
Days Played: 91
Days Played at 80: 11
Alt(s): Lunastra, Savagehut, Frozencore, Sunscorcher, Renewed

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?

I hail from Igloo, the Land of Igloos (Miami, Florida). I am 20 years old/m/and blonde

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

I've been in <Crown>, and am in <Benevolent> currently. Left the first one because Gallenheart is a noob. I transferred here 5 months ago.

3. What is the best way to contact you?

Signal flare. If this is not available, then ingame. I'm online too often.

4. How did you hear about us?

Some riff-raff on the Molten Core strand told me about the glorious lore of pre-bc between Immo/Exodia and Rage. I had to change my panties after.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Frozendawn

I have the Bloodsail Bucaneer title also, which is srs bizniss.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?

Yes. I have a grand mic/quad-speaker setup. I am not a mouth breather and I P2T, so I don't echo.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

I'm at max settings, excluding view distance which is tuned to 50%. Dalaran is a drag. I don't lag in any 25's whatsoever. I have a T1 connection.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK, BC, and Vanilla WoW.

Hogger -> Princess -> Gray Orc Gang-> Deadmines-> Sunwell -> Sarth +2 1/2 Give or take a few bitches

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?

None on this character, but we all know Naaru is srs bizniss.

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight.

I'm in college and my classes always end at noon. Aka- any time.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

I'd turn my auto-heal bot program which continually casts Flash heals to the lowest target in the raid, throw a fire-blanket over my computer, and proceed in an orderly fashion out of the building.

13. General Comments about yourself to us.

I'm the best healer evar
Sure thing!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:37 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Denied for being Disiple.

The priests of different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.

-Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:43 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I ask you to never come back to this website ever again.

Your friendly neighborhood Shadow Priest!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:27 pm 

surter.... let me do my job.... ffs

Denied cause when i saw your avatar i though you were a girl.... only to find out you claim yourself to be a man.

regardless of gender... no tits ftl

P.S. Your spec Gargles cock

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:29 pm 

I guess cookie-cutter specs are the prerequisite for guild entry.

My spec is genius. Guardian Spirit is a novelty and only used by bad priests who can't keep their targets alive. aka it's another "oh shit" button. 15% more intellect gives me a wider mana pool and more crit along with the Spirit buff and less mana cost on instants. Rather simple really.

Denied because I look good? Ouch. The bigotry is overwhelming.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:11 pm 

Lolololol @ your spec being genius, and guardian spirit being a "novelty."

First of all, it's more useful as 40% increased healing on a target on a 3 min CD, rather than the "save someone from dying" thing. I rarely see any of our priests use it to prevent a death... Secondly, even though the save a target from dying thing isn't THAT good, what do you do when someone lags/dc's/sucks and doesn't get behind an iceblock on sapphiron during an immortal attempt? What if 3 people get iceblocked on kel'thuzad, and you only have time to heal 2? What if Mind control drops on Razuvious and he aggros momentarily to a rogue or dps?

More importantly, what about sartharion 3 drake, which we do weekly? It's a REQUIREMENT. Unfortunately, your INSANE PRIEST SKILSSSSSSS can't prevent a 70k breath from killing the main tank.

Also, i hear clearcasting effects are TERRIBLE... and so is increased haste on heals (lol)... and healing on targets that are low...

There are plenty of non-cookie cutter specs.... nothing wrong with them. It's just that your "non cookie cutter spec" is retarded. What you lose ECLIPSES what you gain.

Not that julio couldn't have told you all of this, and not that you DESERVE a response, but I figured I'd save julio some time by dismantling your spec myself.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:33 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I'd like to add that "cookie cutter" specs exist for a reason; because they are usually the most efficient use of talent points. Most such specs have a point or 2 left over for playstyle, for example, a frostfire mage could choose between a little more crit on livingbomb/aoe/pyroblast or have a slowing effect that's very useful on some fights. But calling guardian spirit a novelty when it allows you to be the difference between fail and win in an immortal/undying run, and is all but a necessity for 3 drake sartharion, shows how little you know about being a priest.

Julio put his word in, and the decision is final. Denied. Thread locked.

The priests of different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.

-Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:01 am 

Heroic: Twilight Assist
With at least one Twilight Drake still alive, engage and defeat Sartharion the Onyx Guardian on Heroic Difficulty.
01-21-2009

Okay so I really didn't want to call you out on anything.... but.....

the only 2 bosses you killed in BC... where gruul and Mag.... no SSC... no TK.... no BT.... no SW

You have only killed Sarth + 1 and you killed it after immo got all 3....

You haven't completed glory of the hero... and all the achievements for that are so nerfed its not even funny....

The extra crit you mentioned in your spec is basically useless without Holy Concentration...... With that talent you don't need the bigger mana pool...

Oh and grow a mustache and get a sombrero that says MEXICO.... its the new IN SCENE!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]