Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Yoda Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:18 am 

Character Name: Yöda
Character Class: Priest
Days Played:110 days
Days Played at 80:9 days
Alt(s): Larrel 80 Hunter

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?

I am from San Diego CA. I am 20 years old and working in the retail world.

BTW just making an EDIT. My previous experiance before WotLK were all holy so i am willing to heal. i have some extra gear for it although it isnt much different just hit.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

On this server i have only been in <IWRESTLEDABEARONCE>. I love the people in the guild but it is not the progression i am looking for. I came back to the game from a 6 month break after one of my guild had a lack of members and simply stopped progressing. My previous guild was a hardcore progression guild so that is what i am used to.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
In game.
4. How did you hear about us?

I am fairly new to this server although i looked on wojutsu and it seems to me that you guys are one of the top alliance guild.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... rusher&n=Yöda

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?

I have Vent and a working mic.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

I have cable and have a Ge Force 9400 GT graphics card and it handles the game well in 25 man raids.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK, BC, and Vanilla WoW.

WotLK: I have done all 10 man content and some Naxx 25 i have successfully tanked Razuvious. Saph 1 drake 10 man. Malygos 10 man.

BC: I have cleared SSC except for lady vash and TK except for kael

WoW: MC. BWL. ZG.

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?
Neither dues to lady vash.

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight.
i am available tue. - thur. sometimes extra days but for the most part tue. - thur. I will once in a while have some kind of special meeting or what not due to retail life.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

I can e-mail this to anyone.

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

Haha well. I would obviously tell you guys, then i would dc my PC then i would run lol.

13. General Comments about yourself to us.

I am looking for a hardcore progression guild. My gear is mediocre to what you guys have but i assure you my skills are equal and if not i am always willing to learn and am open to criticism.
Thanks for taking the time to read my app

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]