[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Fall of the Windseeker Video

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:47 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Well, today I put together a video of the Thunderaan fight. It includes cinematics that would impress Ron Howard himself, and also a duel of our two Thunderfury-wielding warriors Wray and Eliminate... Anyway I think it turned out well for my first movie, the camera is a bit jerky but Ill fix that for next time. Hope you enjoy :)

Thanks Curse-Gaming for hosting!

-Hulex

---

Congratulations to Eliminate for getting his Thunderfury also!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:05 am 

Awesome vid Hulex! Now I know why you were walking in and out of them dueling. hehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:32 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:03 am 

Incase for some reason you can't get it off of Curse Gaming, I am mirroring it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:52 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:09 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:04 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:26 pm 

Cheers :)

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:03 pm 

Hello,

I know this topic is old but this video was one of my favorite at pre tbc time ;) I have been looking to download it somewhere but I can't find it. Curse seems to no longer host it. Does any of you know where I can find this awesome movie ? :)

Thanks

Xav

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:44 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hulex left long ago, getting in contact with him may be difficult. If you google Immortality Thunderaan the videos pop up.

Thanks for stopping by. There are a lot of other old great Immortality videos from Vanilla as well on youtube and it was great getting to see them again.

-Dante, Immo raider since Jan 2005.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:57 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AMqIr26Vxs

why is this video so important??? cause i was there!!

<3 from your favorite AFK Paladin

Murakumo

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:34 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

OMG!!!!!

I think I watched this video before I joined the game ages ago

AMAZING!!!

If you attempt to fail and succeed what have you done?

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:17 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Buncha noobs in that video.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 am 

I gotta say thanks for linking to the vid on my channel, i believe i got it of warcraftmovies.com back in the day, and it should be lurking around somewhere on my harddisks

This really was the video that made me fall in love with the game, i still havent found any vid's that gave me that same feeling.

sadly i no longer play since i believe WoW has taken a turn for the worse.. already back in WOTLK.. even TBC though it was a good expansion
I miss the old days.. 40 people united in a raid.. all working towards one goal

nowadays your 10-25 ppl, its just not the same, and even though blizz tried to correct their errors from Wotlk in Cata, i still feel like its too "n00b" oriented.. that anyone can play and progress through all the content

Anyway again thanks for the forward, always nice to get some views :) and thanks for the vid

(if ya need the file for some reason ill try and find it)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]