[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Timster's Farewell

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Timster's Farewell
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:33 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hey all,

just wanted to take a moment and let everyone know my plans for the next while. This week was probably my last raid with you guys on WoW. I've been playing this game since vanilla, had a lot of good times throughout the years. But, I think now is my time to move on to something new. I came into this expansion wanting to kill Deathwing and be done and so far my plan has worked out that way. I'm sure I could survive a couple more months of grinding out heroics but that just seems way too unenjoyable, lol. And no, this is not because of the lack of attendance we've had the past couple weeks, this has been coming for a while.

To the Officers...

thank you for bringing in those of us that came over from retro, I think we fit in pretty well and we were able to contribute to the guild as a whole. You guys run raids well and have a good group of raiders so I wish you all the best in future content.

To my fellow rogues...

Don't know what it is about other rogues, but no matter what guild I have joined in WoW I have almost always found a couple other great rogues to come along side of. Good luck to both of you on your legendaries, clearly they weren't enough of an incentive for me to continue playing, though if I ever come back to WoW I feel that I may regret this decision :p
Tickle, make sure tav doesn't pass all his BiS items to the druids! ;D

For those of you curious, I will be trying out swtor at some point in the near future, though I think i will just play casually. As fun as raiding is, I think I'll try out having evenings open whenever I want them to be. So for those of you joining immo in swtor I will see you there, if not then I will hear from you around these forums because I still plan on checking up frequently. If I end up coming back to WoW for whatever reason you will all be the first to know. My subscription runs out at the end of this month.

Thanks again for the fun times!

Post subject: Re: Timster's Farewell
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:14 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Peace Timster, Did not have an opportunity to raid with you, but I certainly appreciate the few BWL and Heroic runs you carried me through. Best of luck to you in SWTOR -- feel free to keep your character in the guild.. when I next log on I will move you to the necessary category :) - Don't be a stranger and thanks for being part of Immo.

Cheers

Stalyx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:47 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Take care, Timster. Thanks for coming over with the others to be part of our crew. You're my favourite type of raider, the quiet type who gets the job done (Good rogue combo there!).

Have a good holiday and I'll see you in TOR.

Fleas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:30 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Good dps bro, take care :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:48 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Now who's going to give me tricks on Wednesdays?! And I was going to run some uber 3 sub ultraxion heroics, damn.

But on a serious note, enjoy the retirement. I've taken breaks here and there, and if you even feel like coming back, our doors are always open. Remember to pull on the handles, not push.

Takes cares!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:19 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:21 pm 
Fail ass macro. Any rogue worth his weight is gonna have a focus tricks macro.....faggot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:28 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

With that macro he doesn't have to bother with putting me on focus every raid. Don't hate.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:10 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Farewell Timster, I wish you luck in RL and SWToR.

If you attempt to fail and succeed what have you done?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]