[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Albinoe-Lvl 85 Destro Warlock

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:57 pm 

Character Information
Level 85 Gnome Warlock Destruction/Affliction/Demonology
Main Spec: Destruction
Off Spec: Affliction/Demonology (haven't played either of them since 4.3, if it is required I would relearn them.)
Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... noe/simple
Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.I started playing WoW again around August 2011 after the launch of Cataclysm (I'm not too sure when I actually started playing again, but I know that it was right when Firelands was ending when I reached level 85 on my warlock.) I have enjoyed playing my warlock all the way from leveling it to progressing in Dragon Soul. I have exceptional experience playing destruction. I have small experience with a blood DK and Fire Mage that I have. During this expansion, I was the person that would lead the ranged DPS group in following the mechanics of each fight. One example would be when my raid group was progressing through DS on Zon'ozz I would lead the ranged group and healers the right direction in order for the ball to hit either the boss or the melee group. Another example would be if I was to switch classes for a raid I would learn and adapt quickly to the new spec in order to excel in the raid.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
I quickly learn my other specs if required, and being that i am a warlock the only stat priority changes are haste/crit/mastery so there is no alternate gear required except for reforging.
What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
Level 85 Fire Mage
Level 85 Blood Death Knight
Please provide a UI screenshot.
http://tinypic.com/r/27zj0gy/6
Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.I will provide this at a later time, as I am 14 years old and do not quite know how to post this, but I can assure you I always pull about 22k dps maintained the whole time with only my buffs and on a training dummy.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
I am currently a part of Diabolic, around May 2012 the raid groups collapsed and I am just an inactive member currently
What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
I do not have much raiding experience I have pretty much only completed Dragon Soul. That doesn't mean that I don't know how to raid though I have good experience from watching my brother in WOTLK and FL.
Personal Information
14/Mature/Kole/Pennsylvania
Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
I enjoy playing Diablo 3, Firefall, WoW
Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
I like the thrill of progressing and the competition of being the first to complete something and would love to help with it in MoP
Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
No, sadly I play on my brother's account and computer and only get to play when he works, I only play on Wednesday from 5-10. Maybe once I join though I could work something out with him.
What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
I will help farm for raiding supplies and will be an alternative raider when someone can't make it.
Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
I am welcome any tips(constructive criticism) with open arms, as I haven't been playing long and I know I still have a lot to learn
What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
Exceptional Computer and Good Internet Connection, although we have had a few thunderstorms in my area so power frequently goes out.
What is the best way to contact you?
in-game message to Albinoe
Tell us a joke!
Why did the coach go to the bank?....To get his quarter back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:44 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hey Albinoe,

As I see it you are applying to be a back up raider correct?
What is your pvp experience?
How often do you usually play?

Do you know anyone in the guild? If you want to chill till MoP they might be able to get you in as a friend of family. And then slowly you will understand what we do, and how we do it. And if it something that appeals to you then you might want to re-apply as a raider.

I do appreciate you putting an app in. Normally when younger people say that they are mature, I tend to scoff. I will take you seriously based on your app.

Cheers.

Stalyx

ps Bumped for someone who actually makes decision in this place.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:20 pm 

I was applying for a backup raider, yes, but if i could work something out with my brother i was hoping to be able to raid in MoP or the rest of DS to at least get the achievements but until then yes this would be an app for backup.

And pvp is really my weak point I mean I could probably learn how to play on my mage. I have tried
on my warlock but I could probably have one of the other locks in the guild to help me with it if i could join.

I play on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Wednesday is 5-10, Friday is 2-6 or 7, Saturday is 7-12, and Sunday is 12-5 or 6. I am almost always playing during these times.

Also, I do not know anyone in the guild personally, but I would be willing to join as friend of family and learning how you guys do things. As I said in the app I am an inactive raider right now anyways.

Sincerely,
Albinoe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:59 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

the age is a concern for me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:14 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hello Albinoe,

While your armory look fine, there is one conflicting issue with the schedule. Our raid times are Mon-Thu 8 PM - 12 AM Server time when we are on progression. With the kind of play time you have right now, I don't think I'd be able to fill you as a raider and with the schedule you usually play, it would not line up well.

Although if you want a spot in Immo as a place to hang out while we wait for MoP / during MoP, feel free to PM or any other officers online.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:18 pm 

I would love to join, but I think I am going to stay in my current guild for now either until the raiding schedule works for me or until I find out whether my guild is going to start raiding again.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]