[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Vekeron-Frost DK

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Vekeron-Frost DK
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:27 am 

Character Information:
90 human death knight
Main-Frost
Offspec-Blood

Armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... n/advanced

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I enjoy playing a Dk because I like being up close in the fight, I like the mechanics, and just overall a good class. Ive been playing a Dk ever sense Lich King arrived. I also have a 85 hunter that I hardcore raided with back in LK and Cata and also a warlock.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
Yes, I have a Blood pvp class that I use a lot. My PvP gear is in progress of being complete

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
I would say the two alts I play on the most are my 85 hunter and 85 warlock. My hunter was my main to start out with, he has all my earlier raids.

Please provide a UI screenshot
I couldn’t seem to get this to work but I just use the standard UI

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
Overall damage raiders training dummy(boss) 5 mins-12328438
Dps-36109.9
Frost strike-3299321
Frost strike offhand-1799715
Melee-1572672
Howling blast-1538244
Obliterate-927013
Frost Fever(DoT)-702201
Blood Plaque(DoT)-545590
Obliterate offhand-496946
Plaque strike-436558
Soul reaper-229325
Plaque strike offhand-209735
Razor frost-107785

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
I haven’t been apart of any big name raiding guilds. I was in my friends guild for a while but everone started to quit and stop playing. Then I joined Home Grown Epics and raided a little bit but that guild feel apart and now im on the search for a guild I can actively raid with and have a good time.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
Ive been playing wow sense the beginning. All of the early raids and vanilla were done on my 85 hunter and had a lot of fun doing them. Once Lk came out I switched to my current main a death knight and from then on ive only raided on him ive done Heroic LK, DS, and would like to start doing MoP raids.

Personal Information:
Taylor, 20 from NY

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
Currently going to school to become a cop, always been a big gamer. Wow is the game I play the most, if im not playing that I would be playing call of duty, boarder lands on my Ps3

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
I enjoy raiding because I like how you have to work as a group to accomplish your task. I like the challenges you have to face and the rewards of completing certain goals. I don’t mind wiping and trying over and over, that’s all part of learning and raiding. What keeps me playing this game is that there always something to do. People say how bored they get well that’s because they beat the main things. I like to complete achievements, I set goals I like to accomplish.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
This works for me because I go to school a couple days a week and also work, but im done with both no later than 7pm. So shouldn’t have any problems and if for some reason there is I would make sure to let someone no ahead of time.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
Im a very dedicated raider that will do whatever it takes to make sure we meet are goals. Im a very relaxed person and always willing to learn. I think I can put out some good dps for the raids, and willing to to try and provide whatever I can to help the raid.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
Yes, you can’t be a raider with being able to take some criticism!!

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
Pentium Dual core CPU E6700 @ 3.20GHz
4.00 GB ram
windows 7 32gig operating system
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2278267336.png
Might seem a little slow but I never have any problems.

What is the best way to contact you?
Either in game or threw email or text if needed

Tell us a joke!
Two peanuts walk into a bar
One was a salted
-hardest part of the whole app lol

Post subject: Re: Vekeron-Frost DK
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:48 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Responded to my adv in trade. Gear looks good, but don't know too much about a dk and their rotation. I approve and say give him a shot considering we are looking for reliable people going forward. I would like not to put pressure on our F/F wed. and thurs. simply because most are not raid ready. I know we are currently melee heavy, but another person showing each night makes a huge difference, esp early on progression.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:45 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Gear looks good. Has done most everything pre-raid he can. Missing an enchant on wrists and shoulders, and a belt buckle. We need numbers, no harm in trying. I approve this message.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:53 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Gear and everything look fine to me. Couple things that can be changed here and there but nothing dramatic.

I'll let Tickle answers to this, but you look good for me.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:10 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Be online before raid time on one of our raid nights. Also, put the names of your alt that you are on often so we can easily get in contact with you.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:24 pm 

Alright one alt ive been playing on is my monk Buzzel and then my lock Axeor. My real ID is MachoMan #1188. Can i get a invite or do i have to wait

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]