[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Braelee - MW Monk

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Braelee - MW Monk
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:24 pm 

Character Information
Braelee - Mistweaver monk

Armory Link:

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I love playing my little monk. I've played all the healer classes in the game and so far, this is my favorite. The healing style is completely different and refreshing. I created this toon as soon as MoP went live. I also played a MW monk on beta and did several raids and that's when I made up my mind to re-roll from my shaman (which I've had since BC went live). As I said above, I've played all healing classes. As far as "shining" goes... I'm quick with my emergency Life Cocoons, if a tank's going down I get up Enveloping Mists asap (my huge HoT), and my best shining moments are just plain aoe heals... in that area, monks are amazing.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
Noooooo. Monks are so multi-facted that I'm STILL tweaking my MW spec to get the most out of it. I do have WW gear that I quest/do dailies in, but in no way should I raid or do anything important as WW lol.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
My warlock and my druid are 90. I also have a priest, pally, rogue, mage, shaman, hunter and a warrior - still at 85.

Please provide a UI screenshot.

Experience
I've healed, I've tanked, I've DPS'd, I've lead and I've followed.

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
25m Feng:

Thursday's Garalon 10m kill - right at 7min

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
Wrath - I think the world of a lot of people in Wrath and it was with great reluctance that I left. I'm not going to go into specifics as to why I chose to leave, but I wasn't kicked, and I didn't leave on bad terms.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
I started playing about a couple weeks before BC came out so I didn't see much vanilla raiding until it was "old content". In BC i was in a small casual guild and we occasionally raided Kara, ZA and Gruul's - I dps'd and healed in those. WotLK i healed all raids 25m/H, Cata healed all raids 25m/H (except spine and madness H were 10m), Pandaria 6/6 MsV 3/6 HoF

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
I'm Audrey. I'm over 25. I have 2 sons (both play WoW). My husband plays also (Papapain). I play other games occasionally on Steam, but nothing that I'm "hardcore" over. I work for the state dept as the youth D&E (development and enrichment) programs director. I have a GREAT job and an even greater boss. Most of the time I can manage things from home, but every now and then I have to put in face time or go to a meeting. And no, nobody at work knows I play WoW lol.

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
I enjoy getting together with friends and accomplishing goals in raids. As far as keeping me playing, I enjoy the other aspects of WoW outside of raiding, i.e. PvP, making gold, collecting crap, etc., etc.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
Those times will be fine with me.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
Solid, dependable heals and a warm personality ;)

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
As my husband put on his app, constructive crticism is fine. Harsh is unnecessary. I can handle a little yelling and such because I know emotions can fly at times, but down right being ugly to someone is uncalled for.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
MSI P67 MB, Intel 2500k processor, 8g RAM, MSI Twin Frozer 560 TI, dual monitors

As Matt (Papapain) said on his app, our cable internet available here is crappy, but we have the highest package and we do just fine in raids.

What is the best way to contact you?
in-game on Braelee

Tell us a joke!
The Dalai Lama walked into a pizza shop and asked, "Can you make me one with everything?"

Post subject: Re: Braelee - MW Monk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:37 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

grats guys you now have a monk.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:45 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Declined so I can continue to hog all leather spirit gear for myself!

...catch one of us in game for an invite :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:22 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I like the "I am over 25" comment lol! Finally a monk!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:00 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

/late post, brae is the bee's knees,

/approved

/somebody better take fenixdown's shoelaces away from him

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]