[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Whysokrai - Gnome Warlock

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:54 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Name: Whysokrai
Character Class: Warlock
Days Played: 103
Days Played at 80: 39
Alt(s): Frostyman, lvl 70 gnome mage

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? My real name is Giancarlo, I'm 22 years old and i'm from Canada. I go to university full time, studying to become an accountant. I work full time as a bank teller and raid weeknights. I also log on over the weekend to grind out achievements.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? None worth mentioning except for DIAG, which I have been in for a very long time. It use to be very interested in progression and we our main line had alot of really good players. However the majority of them left (including many of my good friends) and the main progression team is now very bad and I no longer enjoy raiding with them.

3. What is the best way to contact you? Probably e-mail or MSN, I check all of those relatively often.

4. How did you hear about us? I've been on the server for several years and know a few of the Immo players.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Whysokrai

I may have PvP gear on, but I have a relatively strong PvE set.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? Yes.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? Yes, I'm always at 60fps. I don't know my comp. specs, i'm fail galore with that shit.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK. I've done everything up to Yogg, DIAG has yet to down him. I've also done a few hard mode 10m and have read up on all hard modes 10m. Since DIAG was relatively bad for 25m, I never bothered to read 25m starts in terms of hard mode.

9. How far have you gone in Ulduar 25-man? What, if any, hard modes have you had experience with? Up to yogg for 25m, couple of hard modes (see achievement tab for those)

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. I can pretty much raid every day Sunday till Thursday, but I tend to be on closer to 8:00pm than 7:00pm; I go to the gym on a daily basis and don't finish until 6:45-7:00. If my schedule is not raid material, i'd still like to come in as F&F and do what I can.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

It's just reg. UI, nothing special. (Can't post a link, my photobucket account fails.)

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? Time to take out the Jiffy Pop boys!

13. General Comments about yourself to us. I'm a huge achievement whore who enjoys trying new strats and I hate carrying people; i'd like to think i'm strong DPS with good survivability and common sense. Thanks for reading my app :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:58 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Do you have Down Syndrome?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:00 am 

HES CANADIAN!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:01 am 
Please log off in PvE gear.

Post subject: Frostyfail <3
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:20 pm 

< Trollin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:27 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

This dude wants my achievement points.

I may recruit him just so I have another supporter when I propose to waste raid time doing pointless achievements!

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:36 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hi,
My name's Whysokrai.

I like to leave Yogg attempts mid fight when people make fun of me.

I never put 100% effort into a raid.

I don't have Omen, but I do have recount, lulz.

Sometimes I pull agro just for funsies, but then if I get yelled at, I'll pull 3000 DPS for the rest of the night just to spite them.

Thnx 4 reading my app.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]