[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Staror 80 Huntard

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Staror 80 Huntard
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:51 pm 

Character Name: Staror
Character Class: Hunter
Days Played: 70 Days
Days Played at 80: 19 Days
Alt(s): Antropov (40 Druid)

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I'm Nicholas a 20 year old kid, going to college soon living in the Toronto, Canada area. I'm pretty laid back and just looking for a good experience raiding.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
I was in Planet Express, which is where I raided. Guild had a slight fall out one night and management seemed to be in transition so I am pursuing other opportunities.
I am also currently in Like a Boss, how ever they are only willing to raid 1 night a week, and there progression is less than I have cleared so it is just a shelter for now.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
In game tell, or In game mail.

4. How did you hear about us?
just debating a solid home for me to raid, and Immo was obviously a clear cut choice.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Staror

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
But of course.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU 2.26GHz 4GB ram. I run more than well enough to raid successfully.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK.
I have cleared all of ULD 25 except for Thorium, Mim, General and Yogg. Naxx, OS and Maly are cake.

9. How far have you gone in Ulduar 25-man? What, if any, hard modes have you had experience with?
I mentioned this Above, I have done FL hard mode on 10 man twice, but thats it for hard mode.

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
My schedule is clear at night, I work days and 12-1am is usually bed time. So the times match up extremely well.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
http://img190.imageshack.us/i/immor.jpg/
However i have played around recently with Spartan and Maleos UI. just am not happy yet so it's a this.

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Realize I was to busy raiding and forgot my Kraft Dinner on the stove, And start yelling for someone to put it out cause I'm raiding? haha

13. General Comments about yourself to us.
I'm an easy guy to have around. I am on a lot and always willing to do something. Always down for a laugh and just want to be successful and enjoy myself at the same time.

thanks guys.

Post subject: Re: Staror 80 Huntard
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:59 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

-First off you don't appear very experienced as a raider. April 28 first clear of naxx, yikes.
-You had +85 ap on your weapon when I spoke to you, Get 110.
-You have no Sons of Hodir Rep, they have the best shoulder enchants.
-You have a Darkmoon Card: Death and not a Darkmoon Card: Greatness, thats bad.
-You don't have the rep with Knights of the Ebon Blade to buy the Helm enchant.
-8 stats to chest not 10.
-16 agility to cloak not 22 agility.
-You were a little off about what you said about your hit when I whispered you said you had enough hit to raid without a dranei, thats not true, but close enough.

Having the best enchants on your gear is usually a good place to start.

This is up to Shamwru whisper him in game. if he doesnt respond keep bugging him and annoying him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:30 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Do you possibly have any combat parses from WWS or anything with your DPS from a raid encounter?

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:41 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

From your UI you linked, I noticed that you have default key-bindings and no macros.

Are you a clicker?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:48 pm 

The trinket is just a matter of i dont have 8k laying around.
Enchants are I was replacing gear fast wasnt going to waste the money.
first naxx clear is because that was right after i hit 80. i didnt play wotlk when it first came out. i took a LONG break.
I am at the hit cap with 1/3 FA with out a Dranei.
no i do not click i raid with the numberr paddd

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]